The Falkirk FC Thread

There’s a c**t in the middle of the Kevin McAllister stand who at least twice already has said we’re not any better than we were under Sheerin.

We really don’t deserve any nice things.

1 minute ago, Russ said:

There’s a c**t in the middle of the Kevin McAllister stand who at least twice already has said we’re not any better than we were under Sheerin.

We really don’t deserve any nice things.

That’s bollocks, McGinn, Mackie, Yeats, Henderson, Oliver have all looked upgrades on what we had. We look much more secure at the back, we just still lack a wee bit creativity but Kennedy, Alegria still to come in and hopefully a few more.

That’s bollocks, McGinn, Mackie, Yeats, Henderson, Oliver have all looked upgrades on what we had. We look much more secure at the back, we just still lack a wee bit creativity but Kennedy, Alegria still to come in and hopefully a few more.

It’s the same c**t that’s screaming to ‘get the ball forward’ every 2 minutes and goes mental any time we play a backwards pass. Absolute weapon.

13 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

For me we’re definitely a lot more solid the back but have absolutely nothing in attack.

I still think the playoffs will be a struggle unless that is addressed as we don’t look good enough imo to beat the better teams in the league.

4 hours ago, Blame Me said:

We are sponsored by the company who produced it for us and it's been in operation since 2018 at least.

I'd happily do an afternoon but we employ comms staff and have a managed service for that reason i.e. I shouldn't have to in an area of the club staffed accordingly!

Some of the enhancements aside It's not unreasonable to expect that club staff would know how to operate it by now (not to mention proof read posts before publicising).

I'll take at face value there may be some technical issues behind it but in the main I don't think it's a case of a major fix that's required - it's basics whether it's all-singing-and-dancing or not.

Evolution not revolution!

As always @Back Post Misses your keen to shoot the messenger(s) rather than see an opportunity for improvement. 

What has become evident is there are a lot of fans on here who have a very top down or bottom up view of the club and can't see that the bits in-between are just as important.to getting us out the hole were in.

I won't be posting on the matter again.

Good 

Just now, Tea and Busquets said:

I still think Mackie is better in the middle of the back line. Doesn’t give us as much going forward as McCann.

McCann can’t defend 

Just now, Tea and Busquets said:

I still think Mackie is better in the middle of the back line. Doesn’t give us as much going forward as McCann.

He was certainly better as a LCH than a LB for Raith at the end of the last season. He can get forward, and can make a good cross, but it’s the exception rather than the rule.

We look off it today, just plodding about instead of going forward with a purpose. Thank christ McGuffie stuck that freekick in as we didn't look threatening at all. Been a few times we've managed to isolate Mclean and then ping a ball over the top of him but then Morrison done his usual and took to long to work out what he wanted to do before playing a shite final ball.

Donaldson's strolled it which is a good sign considering he's clearly not fit. A bit more urgency in the second half and we might take a few goals off them. 

Edited by FFC 1876

Pretty poor so far in all honesty. Clyde started the better team and have looked a lot more impressive than I thought they would be. We’re getting a lot of joy in the channels and we should be looking to get their 2 immobile centre backs turned at any opportunity.

Leon McCann coming on at half time should help give us more going forward as neither Mackie or Williamson have offered anything in that sense so far.

11 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Three at the back might be an option later on in the season, Mackie not used much as out ball from the back too at left back 

Well that was rank but winning ugly is the sign of a good team. Gary Oliver won't do for me, constantly finds himself too deep or out wide nowhere near the goal. He got an absolute gift today in the second half from their keeper and failed to lob it over Mclean. Alegria showed some promise when he came on, attacked that near post header really well and was unlucky to lose his footing a few times after good touches. 

Still at least two players to come in so hopefully they'll sort our lack of attacking threat. Morrison again missing the final touch, head down and just fire it straight at the keeper.

Edited by FFC 1876

Pretty flat performance in all honesty and Clyde would have scored with a decent striker. However we’ve got the result required and that’s the key thing at this stage.

It’s now absolutely vital that the board give John every penny of the additional prize money to bring in more quality in attacking positions.

Edited by PedroMoutinho