The Falkirk FC Thread

Re STs. I am leaving the Main Stand to return to the Crunchie Stand. Have received nothing, but there’s lots of time as you say. I am sure it will all be fine.

22 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Has anyone who has got a season ticket for the first time in a while received anything through the post yet? I’ve paid mine but heard nothing since. Obviously still plenty of time but just curious! 

I think the club are waiting to send them out. I went in to buy my Bonnyrigg tickets and they just handed me mine while I was there. If say 200/300 then that might save a fair whack on posting them out. Smart way to go about things.

26 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Re STs. I am leaving the Main Stand to return to the Crunchie Stand. Have received nothing, but there’s lots of time as you say. I am sure it will all be fine.

Coming to join all the hooligans and homophobes in the south stand as this forum tells us . Welcome to the party . 

Edited by deano25ffc

I think the club are waiting to send them out. I went in to buy my Bonnyrigg tickets and they just handed me mine while I was there. If say 200/300 then that might save a fair whack on posting them out. Smart way to go about things.

Same here when I got my Bonnyrigg ticket last week. I got my new season ticket whilst there too. It was mentioned that they had got the cards in so would be sending out shortly….

3 hours ago, PetShopBairn said:

Do you not keep the same card as last season?

No, I am changing stand, so will need a different ticket. If I haven’t received anything a week before the first game, then I will just phone to see if there’s an issue.

2 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

I didn’t have one for the last couple of seasons

17 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

No, I am changing stand, so will need a different ticket. If I haven’t received anything a week before the first game, then I will just phone to see if there’s an issue.

Ah, that makes sense then, thanks. I just got worried as I assumed I use the same one next season. Looks like that is the case.

I'm not sure if this has been covered  but does anyone know why Jacqui from the shop/bar/commercial left?  I'm sure she was a salaried position and hope she wasn't treated in the same manner as some of the loyal volunteers were.  I'm not sure if she was a Falkirk fan  but she certainly gave everything to the role and had a great connection with the fans at a time where the divide between club and fans was pretty extreme.  No real reason for asking except was discussing matchday experience with a mate (hearts fan) and got curious!

16 minutes ago, some_guy said:

I'm not sure if this has been covered  but does anyone know why Jacqui from the shop/bar/commercial left?  I'm sure she was a salaried position and hope she wasn't treated in the same manner as some of the loyal volunteers were.  I'm not sure if she was a Falkirk fan  but she certainly gave everything to the role and had a great connection with the fans at a time where the divide between club and fans was pretty extreme.  No real reason for asking except was discussing matchday experience with a mate (hearts fan) and got curious!

Got another job simple as that.

Losing 4-1 disappointing, but not really important. It does seem to back up what we have learned so far……back to vulgar fractions, and we look to have 7/11ths of a very good L1 side……maybe even 8/11ths. It’s the missing bits that will do for us, but hopefully they will be addressed in the next three weeks or so.

Its a fair shift from last season when we never really got beyond 3/11ths at best.

Edited by Duncan Freemason