The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, bairnsaloud said:

Is it just me that’s getting the birly whirly round thing when I try to connect to the club website?

I have been getting that for a couple of days now

I got an email from the CI folk and it’s now saying 1600 for tomorrow nights game, it also had the link to the limited edition programme which I clicked on to buy but it’s sold out already.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

Guest FFC1965

1500 STs is amazing at this stage with the 1st league game still over 5 weeks away.

I think I (optimistically) predicted 1800 a while back - that looks like it might be exceeded.

Falkirk fans always deliver.  

I don't understand the logic of saying we shouldn't sign a good player because he used to play for us and the existing squad has bad players in it?
Sibbald is a no brainer if he's willing to sign for us. He's been a really good player in a top flight team for years and is the sort who can win you matches. A midfield three of McGinn keeping things ticking over, a younger player going box to box and Sibbald pulling the strings is mouth watering.
Not quite on the same level but this reminds me of moon howlers on here turning their nose up at Kingsley when we were linked with him. Over-thinking things massively.
Won't matter anyway as Sibbs will get a better move than us and will be a standout in the league above.

Sibbald is not the answer at the moment IMO

Sibbald is not the answer at the moment IMO

Sibbs is always the answer.

He won’t come to us. He’ll get a bigger an better offer. However we should absolutely be offering him the best possible deal we can. Absolutely no brainer to at least be in the race.

The only offer Sibbald has just now is Ayr. Was there a period when his and Bullen's time at your place overlapped? 

There's no denying Sibbald's quality, as he was very often a stand out player for us. If whoever gets him gets a fully fit Sibbald, then they've won a watch. The issue is his fitness - COVID twice in a season absolutely fucked him, as did a pretty horror injury at Dundee early in the season. 

I hope he thrives wherever he ends up. Cracking player and a cracking guy.

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Sibbs is always the answer.

He won’t come to us. He’ll get a bigger an better offer. However we should absolutely be offering him the best possible deal we can. Absolutely no brainer to at least be in the race.

With all due respect he’s not what we need at the moment. We need big fuckers who can run all day in midfield 

With all due respect he’s not what we need at the moment. We need big fuckers who can run all day in midfield 

Nah that’s a lot of shite. We need good players. Sibbs is a fucking good player. He’d be by a country mile the best player in our squad.

7 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

The only offer Sibbald has just now is Ayr. Was there a period when his and Bullen's time at your place overlapped? 

There's no denying Sibbald's quality, as he was very often a stand out player for us. If whoever gets him gets a fully fit Sibbald, then they've won a watch. The issue is his fitness - COVID twice in a season absolutely fucked him, as did a pretty horror injury at Dundee early in the season. 

I hope he thrives wherever he ends up. Cracking player and a cracking guy.

Yeah Bully was assistant when Craig came into the team. 

24 minutes ago, Russ said:

Nah that’s a lot of shite. We need good players. Sibbs is a fucking good player. He’d be by a country mile the best player in our squad.

Not saying he’s not a good player, with his fitness issues he exactly what we don’t need at the moment. IMO