The Falkirk FC Thread

46 minutes ago, Syd Puddefoot said:

We've got far more to worry about than the design of a bloody strip. The fact that McGuffie was modelling one of them suggests they're not in a rush to get the likes of him out the door which is worrying as he's way short in all departments of what we need. That said there's about ten others like that. 

Aiden keena modelled the 3rd kit last year, then went on start a grand total of 4 games after that before being punted in January. I wouldn't look too much into this at all. 

8 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Some greeting faced basterts on the FB page. Could play in Gimp Suits for all I care as long as we get winning again. 

A mate showed me this, it reminded me why I don't do Facebook.

Imagine being a Falkirk fan, owning a company and spending a large sum of money to have your logo absolutely torn apart and ridiculed.

They guys are maybe thick skinned, but I found it really embarrassing to read and a bit sad that they are tearing into a local company for a logo on a top.

9 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

The club brought a replica out of this and numerous other tops about 10 years ago and I had this one, wish they'd do something similar again cause I'd snatch up all of them. 

The replica of it is now the only football top I own

12 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

The club brought a replica out of this and numerous other tops about 10 years ago and I had this one, wish they'd do something similar again cause I'd snatch up all of them. 

Keep checking on here, they do them every so often...

https://retrofcshirts.bigcartel.com/category/scottish-clubs

Edited by Sarcastic Bairn
spelling

1 hour ago, Believe The Hype said:

Aiden keena modelled the 3rd kit last year, then went on start a grand total of 4 games after that before being punted in January. I wouldn't look too much into this at all. 

Hopefully that's an omen, thing was a team wanted Keena in January, can't see that being the case with many of those duds, however we live in hope. 

6 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Telfer I would have kept before a lot of the duffers left not that it's saying much, ultimately he flattered to deceive aswell and emptied. I thought Mutch was Cove bound? 

Can we please stop bringing up Telfer ffs. The boy was an absolute waster for us. 

2 hours ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

A mate showed me this, it reminded me why I don't do Facebook.

Imagine being a Falkirk fan, owning a company and spending a large sum of money to have your logo absolutely torn apart and ridiculed.

They guys are maybe thick skinned, but I found it really embarrassing to read and a bit sad that they are tearing into a local company for a logo on a top.

State some people were getting in over a carrot on a football top. 

Exactly that, I'd rather we had a local business who's owner is an avid Falkirk fan on the top than that Shit house mob we had last year. 

People will look for anything to moan about.

Seen someone moan we're playing Stranraer in a friendly 😂