The Falkirk FC Thread

40 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

As are the folk who wear them....

I was in the Saw Centre last week, and old boy shuffled in……..being an old boy myself, I think he was somewhere in his mid seventies……and he was sporting a last season’s Rangers top. It was actually depressingly pathetic.

A young lad serving said to him “ye stick oan as many stars as you like above that badge ma friend, but you will never ever huv a gold wan. Time you gave that up and just get yersel a shirt oot eh M&S.”

Pretty fair I thought.

3 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

Hummel would get my vote. Bit of a wild card but I've always like Macron too. 

Glad it will be the end of Puma. Peaked for us in 2015 but has been downhill since. 

Like a few things actually....

Macron is cheap shite. Dreading what the next kit manufacturer will be.

2 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

I wouldn't mind Hummel again.  , joma and castore strips just look like cheap shite, not a fan of macron either. 

Macron are terrible.

As was our home shirt last season - a Falkirk shirt should never be that close to THEM!

1 hour ago, Hank von Hell said:

Macron are terrible.

As was our home shirt last season - a Falkirk shirt should never be that close to THEM!

I got what they were attempting do with the pinstripes akin to the spall coasters kit but it wasn't even remotely close. Made even worse by the lunatic that thought I know let's make the away kit blue aswell then having stumbled across the glaring f**k up rush out a third white kit that was no more than generic puma training gear. 

Just now, latapythelegend said:

Had a few of them a certainly were a better quality than most.

Personally speaking I don’t think you can beat adidas & don’t recall we’ve ever used them 

But my teenage grabs in & his contemporaries are Nike fanatics 

Everyone to their own I guess 

10 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Macron are terrible.

The more simple the strip the classier it looks and would be a commercial success.

Home

Blue tops with white collars and cuffs white shorts with choice of blue - white - red socks to avoid colour clashes

Away White tops with blue collar and cuffs blue shorts

Mix and match for a third strip is required

1 hour ago, Van_damage said:

I was hoping for a modern version of this to help mark the inaugural season of the Crunchie stand…

D214FFC7-B631-4340-A9A3-BD4A024A1816.jpeg

My first strip in 1982/83. Loved it. A slightly modernised take on it would be tremendous, and red socks are a must. Bring back Patrick!

The more simple the strip the classier it looks and would be a commercial success.
Home
Blue tops with white collars and cuffs white shorts with choice of blue - white - red socks to avoid colour clashes
Away White tops with blue collar and cuffs blue shorts
Mix and match for a third strip is required

Far too sensible for on here[emoji23]

14 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

I wouldn't mind Hummel again.  , joma and castore strips just look like cheap shite, not a fan of macron either. 

I've got a couple of Joma kits I wear to the gym and they're better quality than our current Puma ones.