The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, Springfield said:

Many big names touring and venues (capacities) like ours (20 - 25K) are scarce.
Hope the club can build on the great couple of gigs and capitalise in the future. From what being reported the town was buzzing for two days. 

Certainly a lot of money spent in local pubs, eateries, the mill inn down the road certainly exploited  took advantage , a gin and a can of Irn Bru  £10 !

6 minutes ago, Vegetableman said:

Certainly a lot of money spent in local pubs, eateries, the mill inn down the road certainly exploited  took advantage , a gin and a can of Irn Bru  £10 !

You should have told them to shove it up their arse, that’s just ripping it out folk. I grudge the prices at venues like the Hydro but even they don’t take the piss as much as that.

10 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

You should have told them to shove it up their arse, that’s just ripping it out folk. I grudge the prices at venues like the Hydro but even they don’t take the piss as much as that.

Cash only and no price list , but they wont get me back 

23 minutes ago, Vegetableman said:

Anyone using Irn Bru as a mixer with Gin gets what they deserve.

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

25,000 on Monday & 20,000 last night mate. 

Aye, 20,000 looked about right - 8,000 in the stands and the same and some more on the pitch.  Heard the BBC article on Radio Scotland this afternoon - poor from the BBC, they've just Googled the football capacity; lazy and more embarrassingly they don't understand what they're reading.  Dipsticks.

Any info on what to expect with mckenzie lemon?

Dugmeat. But he is still young and plenty of time to improve.

He’s very slow and is not comfortable at all with the ball at his feet. He’s extremely left footed. Had a cracking debut for us away to Airdrie in what was a real backs to the wall defensive display but looked awful in every game since. If you’re playing a very direct style of football with quite a low line then I’d imagine he’d do a job but if not I’d still say Lowland League is potentially a few levels too high for him.

2 minutes ago, Vegetableman said:

the irn bru was for me  the gin for the wife .

That's alright then. Tbh £7 for a gun and £3 for an irn bru is probably the going rate for a place with a captive audience. At the Newcastle arena a pint of shit lager was £7/£8 can't remember which.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

That's alright then. Tbh £7 for a gun and £3 for an irn bru is probably the going rate for a place with a captive audience. At the Newcastle arena a pint of shit lager was £7/£8 can't remember which.

don't shoot the messenger but it was the mill inn, not the Newcastle arena. 

46 minutes ago, Jackie Myles said:

Difficult to gauge exactly as he had to play alongside Brad Mackay a lot.

Tbf anyone playing alongside Brad McKay looked awful. It's absolutely horrific he's still got two years left.