The Falkirk FC Thread

9 minutes ago, Rugster said:

The BBC have ran a story on the boy who went up to drum last night and said the crowd was 8,750 - surely that can't be right?

The BBC at its best probably googled the stadium and got the seating capacity. Poor and lazy journalism.

9 minutes ago, Rugster said:

The BBC have ran a story on the boy who went up to drum last night and said the crowd was 8,750 - surely that can't be right?

I’m sure that the capacity of the 3 stands, probably lazy journalist just Googled TFS capacity and forgot about the thousands standing on the pitch.

3 minutes ago, Springfield said:

The BBC at its best probably googled the stadium and got the seating capacity. Poor and lazy journalism.

3 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I’m sure that the capacity of the 3 stands, probably lazy journalist just Googled TFS capacity and forgot about the thousands standing on the pitch.

Ah of course. Very true.

2 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’d suggest given he’s went Premiership to Championship to League 1 very quickly then maybe ‘brilliant’ is a bit strong.

Won YPOTY at Arbroath last year and they weren't bad at all. 

3 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

That's because BBC Scotland don't employ journalists but journalist impersonators. 

Scum of the earth the lot of them.

Scum of the earth because they got a Killers gig attendance wrong? 🤯

6 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Yes, looked exciting for them last season. Scored 6 and assisted 4 from midfield, just had that horrific dive at the falkirk stadium that's my only gripe.