Jump to content

The Falkirk FC Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Well that's all the players out of contract in Scotland now, should be a raft of signings tomorrow. I want a Mcglynn checklist no later than 8am.

Edited by FFC 1876
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Falkirk_Bairns_1876 said:

Where Does It Say That?

It was on the Stranraer Twitter however they have now deleted all of the tweets concerning the friendlies. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Ecosse83 said:

Thomson leaves Kelty, maybe the Kelty budget isn’t as big as we think! 

Wants to manage full time, he's mentioned it a fair few times to the Kelty squad. Doing the right thing leaving when his stock is high.

Edited by Chinatoon Bairn
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Wants to manage full time, he's mentioned it a fair few times to the Kelty squad. Doing the right thing leaving when his stock is high.

That's certainly the kind, positive take on it.

It smacks to me of Billy Big Baws, a man with a guid conceit o' himsel'. A bit like Yogi Hughes: He's good, just not as good as he thinks he is.

Time will tell if he picks up anything elsewhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

You do wonder if there's an underlying issue at kelty. That's now two managers that have basically moved on from a club that looks like it's on its way up.

Two ex Rangers players who think way above their station as managers. Ferguson( hahahaha) and Thomson are all about the Rainjurs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Wants to manage full time, he's mentioned it a fair few times to the Kelty squad. Doing the right thing leaving when his stock is high.

He seems to have left without something lined up though. He’s been ruled out of the Dundee job now as well! 
 

Hopefully it’s him thinking they can’t compete in a league 1 and he’s jumped ship. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

He seems to have left without something lined up though. He’s been ruled out of the Dundee job now as well! 
 

Hopefully it’s him thinking they can’t compete in a league 1 and he’s jumped ship. 

Possibly off to QPR as Gerrard old assistant due to take over there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You do wonder if there's an underlying issue at kelty. That's now two managers that have basically moved on from a club that looks like it's on its way up.

I heard that they were only being bankrolled to get them out out league two, then they have to stand on their own
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Possibly off to QPR as Gerrard old assistant due to take over there.

Be a strange one that going from a manager to an asst. Noone really remembers the asst if you do well and if you do badly everyone will have forgotten about the good stuff you did before. Obviously would be a big pay rise though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Be a strange one that going from a manager to an asst. Noone really remembers the asst if you do well and if you do badly everyone will have forgotten about the good stuff you did before. Obviously would be a big pay rise though.

Our very own Gary Holt done the same back in 2014.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Our very own Gary Holt done the same back in 2014.

Aye but he had links to Norwich I suppose. Even he said he had regrets at doing it thankfully he did. Shame he had to appear back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...