The Falkirk FC Thread

The target I heard had been no where near international football, he was 6' mind you.

To be fair, it was more my mate who was chatting to him and he was pretty drunk...so add the language barrier / accent and he may have been misinterpreted.

Good to see someone from outside the central belt being tracked though!

Houston must stay!

I have £100 at 4-1 for FFC for 5th or less!

Fill your boots.

Serious question here, have you got something wrong with you that you are completely obsessed with Falkirk? Did your bird/wife cheat on you with a boy from Falkirk or something?

Houston must stay!

I have £100 at 4-1 for FFC for 5th or less!

Fill your boots.

You really have it bad. Quite sweet really.

Question though, has Houston or any Falkirk supporter ever shat in your kettle?

I honestly haven't got an issue with QOS. Well run club, punching above its weight and sustained it over the past few seasons.

I don't expect anyone to keep tabs on my witterings on P&B but if you had you'd know that that statement was very far from the truth.

I've repeatedly criticised the club on here and, indeed, in person - but only when it's been merited.

Merited? It is in your opinion not fact. That is what it is about. It doesn't make you or me bad people to have different views.

It is my opinion their is no ambition in the Boardroom. I maybe (and hopefully) wrong. You seem to have faith they will have a go next season. Time will tell.

Edited by Back Post Misses

Dream fan?

I'm happy we have 7 points from 9 and our best start to a season for years if that makes me a dream fan then i suppose I am.

Peterhead aside we haven't been bad this season. If we beat Dumbarton on Friday then we will be in good shape.

We were rotten at Morton sorry and scraped past RR. We were better on Saturday granted. I just find the quality average at best. No one in the side that gets the juices flowing.

The mantra is difficult to beat first.

I repeat I think we will likely get to the play offs, but we need a player teams are wary of. We certainly don't have that.

I post on both sites and like you I find onef extremely negative. However this one is in danger of going happy clappy. I am just here to bring some balance. Lol.

You really have it bad. Quite sweet really.

Question though, has Houston or any Falkirk supporter ever shat in your kettle?

I honestly haven't got an issue with QOS. Well run club, punching above its weight and sustained it over the past few seasons.

He should be ignored. When he's ignored he usually goes away for a while.

Only issue I have with your post is that we are not punching above our weight, we are pretty much where we should be in the grand scheme of things.

We were rotten at Morton sorry and scraped past RR. We were better on Saturday granted. I just find the quality average at best. No one in the side that gets the juices flowing.

The mantra is difficult to beat first.

I repeat I think we will likely get to the play offs, but we need a player teams are wary of. We certainly don't have that.

I post on both sites and like you I find onef extremely negative. However this one is in danger of going happy clappy. I am just here to bring some balance. Lol.

I love the term happy clappers used as some form of insult. Is it wrong to happily clap your team and looking positively at their efforts? Some people give a big amount of their weekly income to go and watch a team and then it is wrong to be optimistic. The board are usually fans of the club but unfortunately also carry the burden of making sure we have a sustainable long term future. The balancing of prudence and ambition is a difficult task and one not many of us would happily enjoy. Spend the money and fail and your slated save the money for long term stability and your tarred with lack of ambition. Sure I would love to see my heroes in the premiership like Ross County and Inverness ( both of whom have little support ) but until we do reach there a will happily clap the efforts of the team and not spend all my time off slating their efforts. Do you think PH wants a mediocre team or a winning one?