The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83
1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Never really impressed in the league despite being able to spunk cash on the likes of Charlie Adam, Osman sow and Jason Cummings. 12 points behind hearts and never really challenged them even though they weren't that great if you ask any hearts fan. Only a point ahead of Raith despite a huge budget advantage. Season before ended up 18 points behind united and behind ICT.  

Funnily enough my mate is a hearts season ticket holder and he thought they were head and shoulders above everyone else and a very decent team when they were in the championship. 

Edited by Ecosse83

2 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

OFGEN have just confirmed the price cap is increasing in October from £1970 to £2800

As much as supporters will want to back the club financially they just will not be able to afford it. Income from sponsors and hospitality will also be effected.

Suspect Falkirk and every other provincial club will be looking at their budgets again.

The clubs that get this wrong will go out of business.

Not good and worrying times.

I look forward to the heated south stand

2 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

OFGEN have just confirmed the price cap is increasing in October from £1970 to £2800

As much as supporters will want to back the club financially they just will not be able to afford it. Income from sponsors and hospitality will also be effected.

Suspect Falkirk and every other provincial club will be looking at their budgets again.

The clubs that get this wrong will go out of business.

Not good and worrying times.

Bet you are a hoot at parties 

12 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Screenshot_20220524-160946_Twitter.thumb.jpg.e9db3de29ecfe93e407a4e9badbb1bf2.jpg

Won’t be there as on holiday then but really not sure that I would have bothered anyway.

Hardly an inspiring match and I really don’t want to commemorate another “what if” failure.

That said well done to the guys behind the project.

10 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I’ll be there, only a tenner and it’s 25 years since we played them in the cup. Not really about that though, more to do with seeing an absolute legend getting the recognition from the fans/club he thoroughly deserves.

Should have played the game between the two teams that played in the final, with the obvious exceptions of course.

2 hours ago, Ecosse83 said:

Funnily enough my mate is a hearts season ticket holder and he thought they were head and shoulders above everyone else and a very decent team when they were in the championship. 

Strange that because neilson was getting a really hard time of it due to the style of football and some really turgid results. Many wanted him punted even though they went up and it was only really this season that hearts fans have  began to back him.