The Falkirk FC Thread

31 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I know; not doing him down.

In the old South Enclosure days, I used to be able to induce my big pal James into a raging mess simply by aiming a delicately placed barb at Scott Mackenzie from time to time.

Pie crusts flying everywhere. Sensational entertainment.

I think it’s only a problem when you have a pairing like Taiwo/an aging Kerr in the middle of the park where creativity is scarce. Obviously the midfield post 2017 has been an abomination.

8 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Tumilty, Spencer, Benedictus, Musonda are pretty much all players who are deemed as first choices for McGlynn.

I'd imagine at least three of those players won't be short of admirers and offers from clubs at a higher level than League 1 unfortunately.

58 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Case of wait and see if it is it. Reflects badly on the new board if true that they cannot keep it confidential apart from being stupid.

This is exactly what I said would happen yesterday. A poster hell bent on having an agenda.

You do know that nearly every managerial appointment in professional football breaks in this manner?  To suggest info has been leaked anymore than it has or would be at any other clubs in the country is laughable.

13 minutes ago, AGPar said:

I'd imagine at least three of those players won't be short of admirers and offers from clubs at a higher level than League 1 unfortunately.

Tumilty looks like he has progressed since his loan at us but also seems to be in a permanent state of rage every time I see him play. The cup game being a prime example.

42 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

On a side note. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Ray McKinnon after his heart attack late last week. 

Oh wow. Never heard about that.

15 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Benedictus used to be odds on for a red every time they came to TFS.

They haven’t beaten us in the league for something like 40 years so every time they play us their players are way too amped up, which causes them to be reckless and they end up going in over the ball and someone gets a straight red, and our unbeaten run against them continues.

14 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

He's been sent off once in his entire career. 

He’s always a seething mess, a walking red card. 

Just now, Against The Machine said:

He's been sent off once in his entire career. 

He’s a red card waiting to happen.