The Falkirk FC Thread

No war chest?

Would you like to speculate then what has happen to the following cash windfall from last season?

350k Kingsley

500k McGrandles

150k Fulton

150k Mark Stewart

80k TV game v QOS

750k approx cup final

150k+ share of semi final pool

That's absolutely incredible. A guy on the fringes of a top 10 Premier League squad cost the same as an injury prone journeyman striker who's currently at Raith.

Relax ... Baird is a buzz bomb who will score a few goals.

What do you think about the big team stealing Kerr and paying the old guy 30% (£15000) more than at Palmy?

Good business. The fans kinda see Hewitson as smart!

Celtic just drew with Kilmarnock in Kilmarnock, the full board and management team should be sacked imo

Their probably would be calls for their heads if their tactics for the entire 90 mins had been for their two fullbacks to lump the ball up the park and hope something happens. Celtic pummelled Killie for the majority of the match we in no way pummelled Morton.

The onef virus seems to have spread to P&B which is a shame.

Some Falkirk fans are a joke!! Obviously like all of us Falkirk fans I want us to do really well this season, but there is a part of me that is hoping to do well just to get it right fucking up all you soggy pant wearing bib dribblers.

Some Falkirk fans are a joke!! Obviously like all of us Falkirk fans I want us to do really well this season, but there is a part of me that is hoping to do well just to get it right fucking up all you soggy pant wearing bib dribblers.

This so much

Hear Hear, there are a few on here and on OneF who would still complain if we had Messi up front and were winiing every week!!! already looking forward to the moronic shouts from the stands from supposed "home fans" who clearly haven't got the first idea about football and aren;t happy unless they are complaining about something.

^^^^^^^

This

You would think that we got relegated last season and have now been beaten consistently since the season started as far as some bampots are concerned. We missed out on playoffs last year sadly but that would probably meant two more games. We drew against a team who had a good support as it was their flag day. Now the righteous doom mongers want the managers head! I would have loved to see a target man signed by now but unfortunately we could not attract one ( perhaps our transfer targets read Onef and thought feck it not Falkirk if that's how your slagged!) but we still have a good squad. Smith looks sharp, McHugh has been getting goals, Blair is coming back to fitness and our centre backs are showing their use at set pieces. Let's get positive and behind the team we support

That's absolutely incredible. A guy on the fringes of a top 10 Premier League squad cost the same as an injury prone journeyman striker who's currently at Raith.

Problem was with Fulton only 6 months left on his contract and we would only have got a development fee. I understand the deal will have lots of add ons, on of which has already come through with him play in the Swansea first team.

Mark Stewart was an issue where Falkirk used the system to maximise the return and Bradford made a rickett of it. We got what we got because of us being smart and Bradford dumb. Had Bradford played ball they would probably got him for half they eventually paid.

I'm not sure about Lee Miller, but after watching the highlights of the game I'd be willing to give him a shot. He showed great movement in the box and a powerful header for his goal, we all knew he had both of these attributes. What has actually swayed me though is that he looks pretty fit and seemed genuinely delighted to be back in the navy blue.

Some finish from the big man on Tuesday and you can see the delight on his face when he scored, i would do what Queens have done with Heffernan and offer a deal to January for now and maybe add in that we can extend his contract until summer 2016 to cover us in-case he either gets injured before January or he does well we wont lose him.

Talk seems to be of the manager and even his assistant not looking for players, i know for a matter of a fact they have been all over the Uk looking at players and made several offers to players that have ended up at Premiership teams and also other Championship teams but the money they offered is nothing close to what we can afford/the board are willing to offer.

I think most of the blame for not landing players goes to the board and not Houston ect.

We would never have won this league and realistically will finish in the top 4 and should be looking to win the league next season no matter who is in the league.

We would never have won this league and realistically will finish in the top 4 and should be looking to win the league next season no matter who is in the league.

What makes you think we should be looking to win the league next season no matter who is in the league?

What is the difference between this season and next and what happens if Rangers don't go up this season?

What makes you think we should be looking to win the league next season no matter who is in the league?

What is the difference between this season and next and what happens if Rangers don't go up this season?

They will.

Is Biabi really that highly rated by you guys? I was a bit surprised to hear he was linked with a big-money move away.

Granted I only seen him against us last season but can't say I was terribly impressed. In fact the 2nd game through there Craig Barr had him in his pocket.