The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

I don’t think you could accuse these people of “stinking the place out” Just wondered why they are all deciding to go now?

If your referring to the volunteer I think you are her stepping away has nothing to do with club management, it’s to do with her being aggressively verbally abused by a male “fan” after our last home game leaving her in tears and really shaken up. In fact regarding the new guys in place on the BOD she couldn’t speak highly enough of them which definitely wasn’t the case regarding they’re predecessors. 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

I’ve heard a similar allegation about the volunteer @LatapyBairn., the idiot element at our club can join some of the players on the way out as far as i’m concerned. Abusing volunteers who have put their heart and soul into the club because we are shite this year, what a mess we are.

Edited by FFC1982

18 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

If your referring to the volunteer I think you are her stepping away has nothing to do with club management, it’s to do with her being aggressively verbally abused by a male “fan” after our last home game leaving her in tears and really shaken up. In fact regarding the new guys in place on the BOD she couldn’t speak highly enough of them which definitely wasn’t the case regarding they’re predecessors. 

That’s helpful thanks. However I’ve heard there’s at least 3 going. Add Sammy McGivern to that and there’s 4 employees gone in a matter of weeks. I have no idea why and am not having a dig, simply questioning why all these people are leaving at the same time after serving the club for varying lengths of time. Seems odd but may be part of a plan 🤷🏼‍♂️

4 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

That’s helpful thanks. However I’ve heard there’s at least 3 going. Add Sammy McGivern to that and there’s 4 employees gone in a matter of weeks. I have no idea why and am not having a dig, simply questioning why all these people are leaving at the same time after serving the club for varying lengths of time. Seems odd but may be part of a plan 🤷🏼‍♂️

Seems like total chaos behind the scenes to me 

13 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Well mcgivern leaving had zero to do with the new board.  It depends on who these people are. Could be all sorts of reasons why they are moving on. The whole club needs a complete shake up from top to bottom.

Agreed, the definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting different results. The club needs a massive shake up and it looks like it’s finally getting just that, the most important thing to fans however is how it all translates on the park medium to long term. I’m cautiously optimistic it’ll all come good but at the end of the day 99% of us will judge it on results next season, management at the club are under serious pressure to get everything right now the honeymoon period is over and I really don’t envy they’re task but do believe the people involved are the correct fit for the club going forward. 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

That pitch is ridiculously bad btw. Sidefoot passes on the deck, and the ball is behaving like its one of joke balls with a weight glued inside it.

6 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The previous incompetents are gone never to return, get used to it.

Unfortunately it's the previous incompetents that have created the utter chaos. I just hope some of the stuff that's been going on becomes public knowledge at some point to show up these utter charlatans that were wrecking our club.