The Falkirk FC Thread

Agreed, he has been near enough constantly injured since he left us

Started 23 games in 3yr paints it's own picture. Currier doesn't fill me with yessss, but my usual protocol follows to judge whoever it is on the park in navy blue, not what it says on paper

This^^^^

In the past decade there have been many players who seemed to be excellent at Falkirk and hopeless elsewhere. Kind of like a reverse of Jordan Whyte or Kenny Deuchar.

I judge signings on Falkirk performances, not other clubs.

Farid is some boy - as demonstrated by his "u wot m8" face in my avatar, but he's past it now. He was dire against us in the semi-final. I'd rather have Curier.

Have to play to his strengths. I'm not so sure Hibs done that when he was there. Would take him back in a heartbeat

Have to play to his strengths. I'm not so sure Hibs done that when he was there. Would take him back in a heartbeat

Thing is, with McHugh and Baird we look certain to be playing 2 up front this season which might not suit Farid unless you have someone like Sibbald playing just off him. Then we'd have those two on the bench. At least we'd be able to accommodate all our central midfielders.

I have no info either way, but James McFadden still doesn't have a club.

Ahhh McFadden.

Remember Motherwell fans wanking furiously when the Messiah returned.

Weren't too happy Wi me when I mentioned he will probably be shite now.

Signing for Barcelona I reckon

Edited by Gaz FFC