The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Ah, that explains his baffling positivity when the board arrived.

He wasn't even on the board when they arrived so nowt to do with that I'm afraid. I even said at the time that I didn't have any friends on the bod .

Edited by Shadwell Dog

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

He wasn't even on the board when they arrived so nowt to do with that I'm afraid. I even said at the time that I didn't have any friends on the bod .

Must have been the HRT then!

10 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Only saw the first 10 minutes as my steam wouldn’t work. Sounds like a blessing. 
Another dreadful result. 

My steam wouldn't work at one time. Wife gave me Scotch Broth now I last 50 mins

Bateman, Fergus, Logan and White. Fergus…long standing? Come on now, Holt’s pal. David White was unable to commit the time as a working Director. Bateman…..long standing……but a servant? His time was up, and he too could not be part of a working Board due to time commitments at work.

Victoria Logan I do not know.

14 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Serious question, do we have anyone coming through from the development teams for next season?

I know its only a snippet but i watched some of the U18s last Sunday and they didn't look anywhere near the standard you'd expect from a professional academy set up. The played against Elgin who had no subs apart from a goalie (who went on to for the last 10 mins at left wing). By all accounts they were very poor.

Very worrying. I hope it was a younger age group possibly stepping stepping up to U18s otherwise we've invested money into what is essentially a very poor juvenile team.

5 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Bateman, Fergus, Logan and White. Fergus…long standing? Come on now, Holt’s pal. David White was unable to commit the time as a working Director. Bateman…..long standing……but a servant? His time was up, and he too could not be part of a working Board due to time commitments at work.

Victoria Logan I do not know.

Tbh I do think Ian Fergus was a big loss for the club given his pedigree and experience at clubs like Man United. The new ‘interim’ coach’s previous experience seems to have been at Broxburn Athletic.

Not sure what progress is being made on appointing a new permanent youth coach mind you.

Edited by PedroMoutinho