The Falkirk FC Thread

I will. He was so arrogant that he should have stood aside and allowed Alex Smith to take control. We had won four games leading up to that and Smith picked the side as Holt had been in the door 5 days.

He should have been sacked after failing to get us up. He was offered a war chest in January and decided to sign a left when we had the best LB in the league and a 6'6" CF who took two months to get the hang of it. Three or four good signings in January and we would have won the thing.

He was a cock of a man to boot

Has bejazz stole Ur account...?

Holt signed 5 or 6 players....

Ollie

Roberts

Loy

Bingham

Miller

Beck

Smith managed x wins against first division teams = he could beat the world

Football can be won on fine margins, Taylor scores to make it 4-0, Taylor scores to make it 4-4, I will wait a long long time before I see a manager with the same emphasis on attacking first and foremost....we lost attacking Hibs and the the young players belief that day.

We could score goals in the Holt days, end of the day, I go to see us score goals....funny that

I will. He was so arrogant that he should have stood aside and allowed Alex Smith to take control. We had won four games leading up to that and Smith picked the side as Holt had been in the door 5 days.

He should have been sacked after failing to get us up. He was offered a war chest in January and decided to sign a left when we had the best LB in the league and a 6'6" CF who took two months to get the hang of it. Three or four good signings in January and we would have won the thing.

He was a cock of a man to boot

What a desperate individual you are. Stop trying to stick up for your mate, who last season guided us to our worst finish in the 1st division in years

For months all we have listened to is that Holt was to blame. Even the current manager had a swipe in his annual meeting, which shows his attitude and professionalism

At the end of the day, Holt signed his contract to begin managing the club BEFORE the semi final, how can you not blame him for taking charge the day. We played some great football under Holt and ultimately fell short in the playoffs

I know the who the co*k is

With Botti more or less away, will the board and our manager look into the market for another striker?

We now need 2 strikers and quickly. Settling for an unknown in McHugh and an average 1st division striker in Baird isn't going to get us firing this year

No signs of BeJizz or Shitewell Dog, thought they'd be all over this news.

Ha ha... Let's wait and see, After all it is only news... Be more interested when they sign the dotted line AND hit the back of the bet of course!