The Falkirk FC Thread

Peterhead had significantly more possession,  approx twice as many shots as us and twice as many shots on target.

We are at home, are the full time side with a significantly larger budget. Its simply not good enough.

I do believe we have a squad that is good enough to get out this league, but we seem saddled by managers who don't set them out right. 

Guest TedCrilly

Seriously lucky to come away with a point there with Peterhead having a good few decent chances in the second half. Not even annoyed anymore, the season is a complete write off.

No doubt Rennie will spout the usual pish after he gets asked the usual pish questions from FTV. Don’t bother analysing it, this problem is far bigger than what’s happened tonight. The new BOD need to get the finger out and get a solution in place for next season. Literally one target for Rennie in his remaining games is to get enough points to stay 5th. 

What's that, three wins in nine? I can see why they thought at the beginning, with a fair wind, we'd make the play-offs but we're going to be miles off by the season's close. Though in truth, even if we had made the play-offs, never mind League 1, is there any team in Scotland we could beat over two legs?

Just now, bridge of allan bairn said:

Peterhead had significantly more possession,  approx twice as many shots as us and twice as many shots on target.

We are at home, are the full time side with a significantly larger budget. Its simply not good enough.

I do believe we have a squad that is good enough to get out this league, but we seem saddled by managers who don't set them out right. 

We don't. 

Mutch, ATS, McKay, Nesbitt, McGuffie, Lemon, Hetherington and Miller or no where near good enough to get out this league. 

Stealing a wage. The sooner we go part time and tell most of them to f**k right off the better.

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

Feckin dreadful. Who the hell came up with the idea to appoint this clown? Just seems to be one clueless manager after another at the moment. The light at the end of the tunnel has well and truly been switched off.

Questions need to be asked. If he’s been appointed by the new board then it’s not a great start by them.

Griffiths will be earning good money and can barely move.

Just now, TedCrilly said:

Rennie’s decision to spunk a hefty portion of our January budget on Griffiths doesn’t look a clever one. 

Only thing worse is the dreadful decision to hand Rennie a sizeable January budget to pish down the drain. When will we ever learn FFS. It's like groundhog Day at our club.

24 minutes ago, DontForgetToBringATaouil said:

First time I’ve heard the Falkirk TV commentators live and i’ve not been disappointed.

”THE REFEREE HAS BEEN SHAMBOLIC!” a particular highlight.

You'd think after 3 failed seasons in this league they'd realise that, maybe, it's not the referees that are the problem...