The Falkirk FC Thread

I’d take this in a heartbeat, and even if it doesn’t come off shows we’re serious about getting quality in and won’t be penny pinching which may let us get to some other players that shouldn’t be at this level but are happy to get a wee pay day between now and end of season.

wonder if he’d put a bet on us going up through playoffs, get a good price on that then then get down to Westfield to sign for us 🤣

Guest TedCrilly

Wild but I think Griffiths will flop no matter how far down the ladder he goes. Possibly worth the gamble but I think his head and appetite for the game are gone.

6 minutes ago, TedCrilly said:

Wild but I think Griffiths will flop no matter how far down the ladder he goes. Possibly worth the gamble but I think his head and appetite for the game are gone.

I agree with this. His head has gone and he’s a shadow of the player he once was

Probably no chance of it happening and he's undoubtedly on a downward spiral but if there was even a 1% chance of just giving him a punt until the end of the season, I'd take it. F**k all to lose.

Exactly this.

There’s pretty much nae chance of it being true or coming to fruition. But look how shite we are? We’ve nothing to lose and its no exactly like it’s going to make us worse. Absolutely no brainer if it was possible.

Griffiths would be a monumental waste of money.  He's done.  Overweight and not interested in putting in any effort on the pitch.  

As for those saying he'd do well... even if he did decide he would bother his arse, strikers still need service.  If we've money to burn we should be spending it on the midfield.  

Also given everything that's happened over the last 48hrs, if we weren't in for DGW then there's an open PR goal waiting for us if the board released a statement saying we were never in interested.  Given the silence I'm convinced we were in for him and we got very lucky.  

Griffiths wouldn't bring as much baggage but I doubt he'd be value for money on the pitch given the state he's in.  There surely must be better options out there for £1500 a week.