The Falkirk FC Thread

The team almost picks itself really with only 1 or 2 places up for grabs.

Rogers

Muirhead

Watson

Grant

Leahy

Taiwo

Kerr

Vaulks

Sibbald

Baird

Mchugh

Subs:

Bowman

Dick

Cooper

Smith

Alston

Shepherd

Maybury

Reckon that's how we'll go with possibly Thomas Grant or Ryan Blair instead of Maybury.

4 central midfielders there.

The team almost picks itself really with only 1 or 2 places up for grabs.

Rogers

Muirhead

Watson

Grant

Leahy

Taiwo

Kerr

Vaulks

Sibbald

Baird

Mchugh

Subs:

Bowman

Dick

Cooper

Smith

Alston

Shepherd

Maybury

Reckon that's how we'll go with possibly Thomas Grant or Ryan Blair instead of Maybury.

When you look at that it shows how mediocre we are now

Beck was decent for us after a slow start. Would've been a another option up front after being freed by carlisle and already knows the division. Certainly better than lee miller.

Aye and I've seen tankers turning quicker!

I want to see us attack with pace and flair, Beck's not the answer imo. He's not even that good in the air.

Tipped us about him ?

Rossco left the season afore Taylor signed

So? He was the guy who tipped Elvis off. How do I know this? Pressley himself told me. Edited by Back Post Misses

Aye and I've seen tankers turning quicker!

I want to see us attack with pace and flair, Beck's not the answer imo. He's not even that good in the air.

You've got to have options up front though. You don't want to have 4 front line strikers that are all the same. Baird, McHugh, Beck and another pacy striker to replace Biabi when he goes would give us a lot of options if we need to change the style of play in certain games.

You've got to have options up front though. You don't want to have 4 front line strikers that are all the same. Baird, McHugh, Beck and another pacy striker to replace Biabi when he goes would give us a lot of options if we need to change the style of play in certain games.

Aye, fair enough if another striker came in. I think if he signed Beck that would be the end of the new recruits whether Biabi goes or not.