The Falkirk FC Thread

He would absolutely tackle this league into oblivion. 

What a beautiful sight that would be. Tommy Tackle back in the navy blue slide tackling every and any c**t that moves .

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Feel like pure shite just want Liam Craig back emoji3064.png x

I was told today deal is done. He is needed for St Johnstone tonight because there down to the bare bones but after that he will be announced. 

11 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

I was told today deal is done. He is needed for St Johnstone tonight because there down to the bare bones but after that he will be announced. 

Lets hope he doesn't get injured then. 

3 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

I think that, if we play as badly as we did on Saturday, Montrose will thrash us. I'm hoping that the forecasted wind will be enough of a leveler to give us a decent chance. That and the possibility of a new midfield.

We won’t be as poor because we will get more space to play 

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Jack Ross has been sacked from his last 2 managerial jobs for being absolutely pish.

No he wasn't. He wasn't absolutely pish at Sunderland or hibs. Got Sunderland to a cup final and the playoff final which they've never been at since. Many Sunderland fans felt he was sacked far too early.  He then took Hibs to 3rd place and two cup finals and I don't think Hibs can really expect much better than that. Certainly wasn't absolutely pish that's for sure.

25 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

No he wasn't. He wasn't absolutely pish at Sunderland or hibs. Got Sunderland to a cup final and the playoff final which they've never been at since. Many Sunderland fans felt he was sacked far too early.  He then took Hibs to 3rd place and two cup finals and I don't think Hibs can really expect much better than that. Certainly wasn't absolutely pish that's for sure.

Absolutely this. Jack Ross is an excellent manager. I think he'll manage the national side one day.

sadly then as now a lot of schoolkids go for one side of the bigot divide.

Not too sure about that these days. Many of the kids I see seem to be sporting EPL or European tops. Rangers and Celtic tops are way down the pecking order in my experience.

48 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Jakubiak would be a fantastic signing

Would be. Can't see him going now Cummings is away unless Dundee can get Rudden in this window. Even then if McCall has any savvy he'll already have asked the question about getting jakubiak on loan. 

5 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Sorry he got sacked for being brilliant - just like John McGlynn at Hearts.