The Falkirk FC Thread

14 minutes ago, MetalWolf said:

think that was someone on the wind up going by the comment i saw that in on COYB.  Wonder if we will get any info on the game from the club being its obv known about.

I doubt they’ll advertise it. It’s likely Rennie will mention it in his pre match interview 

What's the deal with Wighton, in my eyes he was by far your best striker so it's odd yous have loaned him out to Arbroath.
Writing was on the wall for him as soon as Grant got the gig. Was always going to stick with Ohara as he was his golden boy first season at Alloa and then we he signed Todorov he was always going to get preference. The 3 of them played at the same time (disastrous, ridiculous decision making by the manager) in some games T the start of the season then he fell out of favour. Change in manager didn't help either but scored in the abandoned game at Rugby Park just before Xmas.

I hope there's still a future for him here but can't really see it. When he came to us last January he quickly became the best striker at the club (ahead of mcmanus and ohara) and scored some unreal goals. The 4-3 game against Arbroath to secure the play offs he was absolutely unplayable.

A shame really.

Yogi is infamous for picking his teams based on who he hasn't fallen out with, not who would be the best for the team. Did it with us constantly. Huge ego maniac. The gloss has obviously worn off at EEP. You'll be hounding him out the door by Spring. 

Yogi is infamous for picking his teams based on who he hasn't fallen out with, not who would be the best for the team. Did it with us constantly. Huge ego maniac. The gloss has obviously worn off at EEP. You'll be hounding him out the door by Spring. 
The situation has improved since he took over albeit not drastically. He'll get this Sunmer even if we go down.

2 hours ago, Kevin James Left Knee said:

7-1 is being mentioned.

Hahaha…is there a more embarrassing club in Scotland than the Fifers? I saw a picture from the game and O’Hara was in it so they must’ve had a fairly strong team out. Even at our lowest ebb they’re still in our shadow. 

5 minutes ago, Rugby Is Terrible said:

Hahaha…is there a more embarrassing club in Scotland than the Fifers? I saw a picture from the game and O’Hara was in it so they must’ve had a fairly strong team out. Even at our lowest ebb they’re still in our shadow. 

Steady.

It was 2-0.

13 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

If you look at the prem transfer thread St. Johnstone have actually brought in a few players. Which makes it strange they aren't keen to offload any. 

Its a fairly even mix of ins and outs?

Gallacher came in to replace Devine.

Cleary replaced Muller.

Mahon replaced Dendoncker.

MacPherson/Crawford we already had on loan.

So it's really just Ciftci we've added to the squad, but one of our strikers (Vertainen) has been frozen out and will likely leave.