The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Always surprises me that there are some people still thinking that we have any form of draw for players two divisions higher than us.

Could be to do with the fact that 2 out of the 3 signings we've made so far have come from 2 divisions higher than us?

9 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Could be to do with the fact that 2 out of the 3 signings we've made so far have come from 2 divisions higher than us?

Are you honestly suggesting that signing Scott Allan is comparable with signing Jaze Kabia?

Going by the well known Falkirk supporting spy's facebook post. We're playing the following team in today's bounce game. Not sure who's the left back.

Mutch
Williamson Hall Watson Dixon ??
Miller Ross
Morrison
Dowds Wilson

57 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Agent Yogi will send the Pars down. He's not even being subtle about it, signing dross like Chalmers and even paying money for him

Ayr fans can't believe they've got rid of Chalmers, think he's rank rotten.

Edited by Syd Puddefoot

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

They've apparently got a few trialists playing hopefully we're taking a look at a few players as well. Just listened to Yogi's interview on signing Joe Chalmers and he hasn't changed a bit. Talking about Chalmers having 'a wonderful habit of passing to someone in the same jersey' was a personal highlight.

Aye and the usual pish about him being a player that likes to puff his chest out.🤣🤣

1 hour ago, MrDust said:

If my similar memory is right, I thought he had a short term 3 month contract or maybe a month and after that game we gave him a three year contract. 

Livvy had raided us taking Keith, Crabbe and Hagen, I'm sure it was reported they were interested in Craig after that game too. 

All of it done while they emptied the Lottery winner, and realised there was no punishments for running up massive debt and then refusing to honour them.

They remain the only “club” to use administration as a business model to spend money they didn’t have. Dundee followed the same model, but the Launderers were the first to use it.

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Won’t forget Holt signing him when we had the best LB in the league. Promptly got injured and was never seen again. Another great Holt signing 

Money available, the league begging to be taken, and he signs Chalmers, plays him out of position, and we miss out.

Some boy, wee Holty. 

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

3 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Money available, the league begging to be taken, and he signs Chalmers, plays him out of position, and we miss out.

Some boy, wee Holty. 

Really is quite bewildering that he got another gig with our club.

Serial failure.

I am so glad to see that most posters are now bracketing Holt and Sheerin together re: the damage that they have caused our club. A lot of posters initially thought that Sheerin was Holt's patsy or poodle but I don't think that was ever the case. They are equally culpable. 

A pox on both their houses.

45 minutes ago, Kevin James Left Knee said:

7-1 is being mentioned.

think that was someone on the wind up going by the comment i saw that in on COYB.  Wonder if we will get any info on the game from the club being its obv known about.