The Falkirk FC Thread

29 minutes ago, TedCrilly said:

Without going full scale Julio, it’s absolutely essential that we recruit a centre back this week. Hall can’t stink out the gaff for another weekend. Two massive games coming up which could define our season.

Here here Ted. We want signings 👀

BTW its a good job we did get one in this week or that would’ve finished nil nil. Well done to the manager 🙌🏻

Yeah, strange statement regarding Morrison. I always felt that Nesbit and Morrison couldn't really play together, certainly if both were central. We will find out soon enough I suppose!

It was a poor performance overall but the next 2 games are really important. We really must beat or as a bare minimum draw with QP. If we are really serious about the promotion challenge,  beat Montrose!

Look on the bright side, Monday is going to feel OK.

1 minute ago, JulioBairn said:

Wow hang on a minute. Please tell me people are not looking into the managers choice of words?? Morrison was unavailable and the manager said he was unavailable. What did you want him to say?

JulioBairn's a dick?

1 minute ago, JulioBairn said:

Wow hang on a minute. Please tell me people are not looking into the managers choice of words?? Morrison was unavailable and the manager said he was unavailable. What did you want him to say?

After the utter shite and dribble from the past few managers and players are you not surprised?