The Falkirk FC Thread

Yeah, strange statement regarding Morrison. I always felt that Nesbit and Morrison couldn't really play together, certainly if both were central. We will find out soon enough I suppose!

It was a poor performance overall but the next 2 games are really important. We really must beat or as a bare minimum draw with QP. If we are really serious about the promotion challenge,  beat Montrose!

Look on the bright side, Monday is going to feel OK.

1 minute ago, JulioBairn said:

Wow hang on a minute. Please tell me people are not looking into the managers choice of words?? Morrison was unavailable and the manager said he was unavailable. What did you want him to say?

JulioBairn's a dick?

1 minute ago, JulioBairn said:

Wow hang on a minute. Please tell me people are not looking into the managers choice of words?? Morrison was unavailable and the manager said he was unavailable. What did you want him to say?

After the utter shite and dribble from the past few managers and players are you not surprised? 

3 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

You have to.hand it to livi though. They've been streets ahead of us for sourcing players for years now.   Nouble, Hamilton and kabia all look decent enough players they've picked up whilst we get the Aaron Jarvis. Connor sammon  and Jaime Wilsons of this world. You'd think Holt could've learnt something whilst there but obviously not.

To be fair Hamilton came through our youth setup but yeah our recruitment is our main strength. We use stats based recruitment as far as I'm aware in a moneyball approach to finding cheap superstars

Guest Ecosse83

If we are being offered money for Morrison then it’s a no brainier, not sure he would even start now with how we set up and the new boy coming in to play beside Dowds. That and he’s pish anyway 😂

I think too many people are looking into the managers words. For all we know Morrison may have a personal issue that made him “unavailable”. If it wasn’t for someone posting on the COYB page that he was off, we wouldn’t be speculating like this.