The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Amateur stuff if that’s been put on the website before publishing anything on social media. Probably have a time for both clubs to put stuff out at same time but was only going on the website by mistake after clicking the link they tweeted out about the return of fans ( which didn’t work)

In their defence, they have major problems with the website. Such as loading a story, inputting a time at which it should go live and then it publishes immediately. Or publishes with a different link than the one they put in. The guys who do the work are friends of mine and I know there's been a few occasions when they've been tearing their hair out with it. They'd love a new one but it's probably not at the top of the clubs priority list right now. 

Guest Caractacus Potts
16 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

In their defence, they have major problems with the website. Such as loading a story, inputting a time at which it should go live and then it publishes immediately. Or publishes with a different link than the one they put in. The guys who do the work are friends of mine and I know there's been a few occasions when they've been tearing their hair out with it. They'd love a new one but it's probably not at the top of the clubs priority list right now. 

One of the many lies made. Rawlins said they were getting a new one at the Summer Q and A!

It would appear from some of the posts on here, Jaze Kabia isn't a player that you particularly need just now. A commanding centre half he certainly isn't.

He's a talented boy, with all the skill in the world. He'll always be remembered fondly at Livi for marking his debut by getting Scott Brown sent off.  

46 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Obviously not an exciting signing on the face of it especially after having waited long enough. Hopefully proves himself to be a useful addition nonetheless. I'm sure he's predominantly played as a winger for Livingston which doesn't make sense given the formation we play under Rennie.

Aye, especially given that's where Morrison plays and it's the only position that Ompreon's shown any promise in. Can only hope that he is better through the middle than Morrison's shown.

1 minute ago, thruthenight said:

Kabia is class and should tear up League 1

Should being the operative word. He has the ability, no question. It appears he couldn't be further out the picture at Livi than a waiter would be in the Last Supper. He's a young lad and therefore not exactly near drinking in the last chance saloon, but he's at the door waiting on the bouncer giving him the ok to go in. This move will hopefully kick start things for him.