The Falkirk FC Thread

Lost 3-2.

Hamilton were the better team in the 1st half and we probobly just edged the 2nd half.

Sadly both newbies in Rogers & McHugh were ill and couldn't play. Rumours are potentially 1 or 2 new signings over the next day or so.

Crowd was just over 700 with about 25-30 from Hamilton.

Typical friendly in all honesty but good to get back to the football.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Cheers mate. I gather Cooper scored the 1st, who got the second?

What's on FTV tonight about the new signing?

Just watched it.

Houstie saying McHugh has flu and wasn't risked and Rogers strained his thigh during kicking practice yesterday, both not risked as a precaution.

Says Heffernan is a clever player but his legs are away and wasn't offered a deal. Houstie says he has irons in the fire for 1, possibly 2 new players coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Edited by RC55 FFC

Peter Obviously Grant...... I would like to count how many times he said obviously in the post match interview on FTV..... Id guess 15+

aye and that was only the first reply

McHugh is a #player lads. Was very impressed with him last season when I saw him on TV (he didn't actually play against us last season I don't think), despite Motherwell being absolutely fucking shite.

Going on last nights performance we'll need a lot more than one or two signings to compete at the top end of the league this season. Has Houston forgotten that we came 5th last season 7 points off 4th and a massive 38 points behind the league winners.

Going on last nights performance we'll need a lot more than one or two signings to compete at the top end of the league this season. Has Houston forgotten that we came 5th last season 7 points off 4th and a massive 38 points behind the league winners.

Apparently if we had a replacement for Loy last season we would have made the playoffs. You're now saying we need a lot more than one or two in a much weaker league?

Accies by miles the better team in the first half, with Shep and Dick showing why they should be nowhere near the first 11. Only Taiwo got pass marks for me. Accies fitter, quicker, stronger all over the pitch.

Second half far more even, I suspect partly due to our changes and partly due to theirs. Really impressed with Leahy again, and great to see Thomas Grant back.

I was really impressed by Ryan Blair he had a few neat touches and a few decent through balls. Would like to see him start against Partick