The Falkirk FC Thread

Okay I'll bite. Do you genuinely believe there was a player of the same quality as Loy available to us in January? If not, how come we didn't sign anyone in the summer window where there is more players available?

And since when did we replace a striker with a midfielder? Perplexed at that comparison.

Again not disputing Morgan's lack of ability, but you're not going to convince me that the reason we never made the playoffs was because of him.

The question should be was there a better quality of player available to us than Morgan in January, I very much doubt we couldve signed a player worse than Morgan, given the fact we'd rather have played a 16yr old and pushed Sibbald into a further forward role in many of the games once Loy was out and also used Sibbald in same role in Loys last game pre cup final.

We lost 5 league games in the remaining 10 in the league without Loy, the previous 10 we lost 1, Im sure a more capable striker may have turned some of that around. Stats show that two wins would have been enough to turn it into 4th place if one of them was against QOS. I dont think its a big task looking for a good striker to help you turn a game or two, of which Morgan wasnt, infact the Alloa game we won was down to him being subbed

Hamilton are the most physical team I have ever seen. The average height of the defence must be over 6'5". Number looks about 7" tall. Nade looks like he's lost a bit of weight. I doubt they will finish more than half of their games with 11 men.

Totally over powered Falkirk in the first half, second half Falkirk came more into it when McCracken came off and vaulks went to centre half.

Accies by miles the better team in the first half, with Shep and Dick showing why they should be nowhere near the first 11. Only Taiwo got pass marks for me. Accies fitter, quicker, stronger all over the pitch.

Second half far more even, I suspect partly due to our changes and partly due to theirs. Really impressed with Leahy again, and great to see Thomas Grant back.

Hamilton are the most physical team I have ever seen. The average height of the defence must be over 6'5". Number looks about 7" tall. Nade looks like he's lost a bit of weight. I doubt they will finish more than half of their games with 11 men.

Totally over powered Falkirk in the first half, second half Falkirk came more into it when McCracken came off and vaulks went to centre half.

Isn't Canning their manager now? Big dirty fucker as a player iirc

Terrific delivery from Thomas Grant at the 2nd goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

So what was the final score? I wasn't there simply because I forgot the fuckin thing was on. Auld age disny come itsel! :(

So what was the final score? I wasn't there simply because I forgot the fuckin thing was on. Auld age disny come itsel! :(

Lost 3-2.

Hamilton were the better team in the 1st half and we probobly just edged the 2nd half.

Sadly both newbies in Rogers & McHugh were ill and couldn't play. Rumours are potentially 1 or 2 new signings over the next day or so.

Crowd was just over 700 with about 25-30 from Hamilton.

Typical friendly in all honesty but good to get back to the football.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Bit random but does anyone know what's happened to Connor Hogg?

He was in and about the first team under holt but not heard anything about him this year

Released at the end of the season along with McNabb and Rowan.