The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn said:

No signings today because the whole board got drunk last night holding hands and singing ding dong the witch is dead in memory of Gary Holt

And then hit the town with David Goodwillie.

3 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

So what you're saying is of the three players I mentioned you never expected any of them to be playing at this level? Yet somehow they are...

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes.

Case closed.

4 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm not having a go at the board re AT still being there though or booting the boot in.  I was patient re Holt and I'm also going to be patient re AT. The club won't be changed overnight. I'm confident as I was with Holt that the new boys will weed folk like him out in due time.

There wasn’t many of us having a go at the board regarding Holt either but just questioning his presence within the club. Don’t see the difference really with that and the AT situation.  

One player in is ridiculous, Jan 1st should have had fee in ,seems to me struggling to get players in ,to many fans say buy into club if Holt goes well uptake still low ,£10 a month not much to ask ,time fans backed this ,instead of looking for excuses to buy into it

6 hours ago, hopestreetpuddle said:

How observant 

but learning quickly 
Trying to get a straight answer from anyone is like seen as a personal attack or drawing teeth 

The way your wording and posts are put your certainly coming across as another Edibairn/LatapyBairn (the original one)/London Bairn etc the list goes on who he has posted on here and been found out for not to mention cheerleader of the previous board (MSG),Scott Shepherd fan boy to name a few.

Edited by AL-FFC

2 minutes ago, Hugh hill said:

One player in is ridiculous, Jan 1st should have had fee in ,seems to me struggling to get players in ,to many fans say buy into club if Holt goes well uptake still low ,£10 a month not much to ask ,time fans backed this ,instead of looking for excuses to buy into it

This has confused me. You’ve went from moaning about the lack of transfer activity to moaning about the lack of uptake in the FSS in one sentence. 

3 minutes ago, Hugh hill said:

Its the 4th of January man jesus wept

5 minutes ago, Caractacus Potts said:

There wasn’t many of us having a go at the board regarding Holt either but just questioning his presence within the club. Don’t see the difference really with that and the AT situation.  

People were complaining that the bod hadn't punted him 4 weeks into their tenure and some  were withholding putting money into the club until he left FFS. I'm only saying he needs to go I'm not saying the bod should've punted him by now or saying I'm not putting money in. Totally different.

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

People were complaining that the bod hadn't punted him 4 weeks into their tenure and some  were withholding putting money into the club until he left FFS. I'm only saying he needs to go I'm not saying the bod should've punted him by now or saying I'm not putting money in. Totally different.

As you are now ITK, what’s happening with Dowds ??

Nobody else  in the door yet probably because Rennie has looked at all the players sourced by Holt and sheerin and thought f**k that for a game of soldiers and started again. I'd rather we got the right players in than rushed into signing more dross.

9 minutes ago, Hugh hill said:

6 minutes ago, Rocco said:

This has confused me. You’ve went from moaning about the lack of transfer activity to moaning about the lack of uptake in the FSS in one sentence. 

I'm just confused that people type a space then put a comma after a word!