The Falkirk FC Thread

Next we need to move on to ensuring Andy Thomson knows he is not at all welcome at the club and help the new bod get rid of him. The guy is an absolute cancer in our club and needs ousted asap. How the old bod allowed him to get his hooks back in after his unacceptable behaviour when on the board is beyond me but not surprising. Hopefully Holt is just the beginning of the clearout.

Thought Krasniqi looked really solid in the first game against Airdrie, he really bolstered us when he came on against 10 men. Guy might be rubbish for all we know but I’m disappointed he didn’t get much of a chance. What a waste for all parties involved. 
Pretty much this, I was amazed after his first couple of appearances that he didn't break into the team but we'll never know one way or the other.

McDaid on the other hand was a huge disappointment, offered nothing.

Following todays positive news had a look at the squad earlier and to be brutally honest I would forsake going up ( eh making the play offs)if it means the new BOD with R&M using the remaining season to get remove many  of the charlatans we’ve amassed.

At best there’s maybe five I would keep, as many have posted that’s being very kind. 
God forbid another season in this league but this club needs emptied of players/people that shouldn’t be anywhere near the club.

2 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

My advice to the FSS is take a note of the people who joined today and regard all funds accrued from them as a bonus as they will resign at the first hint of an opportunity to take some sort of  misguided stance. 

Och just go and f**k off Olaf eh?

13 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

McDaid’s loan expires next week Ruth is here till the end of the season.

I'm sure Ruths deal could get binned this month.  Most season long deals have clauses allowing them to be cancelled and if you say to Aberdeen look he's not going to play here no point in him staying I'm sure he'd be back there.

3 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

My advice to the FSS is take a note of the people who joined today and regard all funds accrued from them as a bonus as they will resign at the first hint of an opportunity to take some sort of  misguided stance. 

You truly are a prize w****r.

11 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm sure Ruths deal could get binned this month.  Most season long deals have clauses allowing them to be cancelled and if you say to Aberdeen look he's not going to play here no point in him staying I'm sure he'd be back there.

Considering he's out of contract with them in the summer I don't think they'll care whether or not he plays especially if we're paying the majority of his wages.

I don't mind him staying as I feel he has something to offer he just shouldn't be our number 1 striker.

Edited by FFC 1876

I actually think we need to give the new management team the time to assess what we have rather than completely discount everyone.
I’ve said many times there’s no one I would miss if they left tomorrow but I do wonder how much all the previous goings on behind the scenes and raft of poor managers has affected our ability to turn a decent player to shite…

Goodbye sweet prince, might be skewed by only playing 92 minutes in the league but 5 wins in 5 games for the Albanian Busquets. 

So who are we going to get from Huddersfield now with this great link we’ve built?

Goodbye sweet prince, might be skewed by only playing 92 minutes in the league but 5 wins in 5 games for the Albanian Busquets. 

So who are we going to get from Huddersfield now with this great link we’ve built?

We are all are a bunch of sarcastic f£&@ers on this forum

Love it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That Sheerin never played Krasniqi, more than bit part, in this division. says more about the coach than the player.

That decision, & results returned, ensure the Loanee saw Sheerin out the door before his loan expired.

A disgrace he wasn't given a run of games in that side,

Edited by kiddy

23 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Following todays positive news had a look at the squad earlier and to be brutally honest I would forsake going up ( eh making the play offs)if it means the new BOD with R&M using the remaining season to get remove many  of the charlatans we’ve amassed.

At best there’s maybe five I would keep, as many have posted that’s being very kind. 
God forbid another season in this league but this club needs emptied of players/people that shouldn’t be anywhere near the club.

As far as building a squad is concerned (so not necessarily as starters) I'd keep Mutch, Williamson, Dixon, McCann, Telfer, Nesbit, Morrison and Keena. Obviously no idea about ATS yet and there would certainly be an argument to consider keeping the three young laddies on too.

16 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Considering he's out of contract with them in the summer I don't think they'll care whether or not he plays especially if we're paying the majority of his wages.

I don't mind him staying as I feel he has something to offer he just shouldn't be our number 1 striker.

Depending on other moves he'd be 3rd choice at best behind Keena - who Rennie has praised - and hopefully an in-form Dowds. Add to that Wilson and Ompreon are contracted we probably don't need another. 

It's at the back we need reinforcements.

Depending on other moves he'd be 3rd choice at best behind Keena - who Rennie has praised - and hopefully an in-form Dowds. Add to that Wilson and Ompreon are contracted we probably don't need another. 
It's at the back we need reinforcements.

I agree our main issues are central defence but we genuinely need an out and out striker. I don’t think Keena nor Dowds fit that role but they could both potentially be a good foil for another striker imo.
As for Ompreon and Wilson. Let’s say I’ve got a few doubts….

6 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

That me signed up for FSS. 

Do I get a free pen? 😃

Opportunity missed. We should all have received an (Alex) Parker pen. Stainless steel upper, white resin lower, navy blue ink. An absolute winner.