The Falkirk FC Thread

Holt to take charge of some Championship side now, only to be relegated in the play offs by Falkirk with some sensational scenes in the stands after it becomes clear what's happening.

Good decision by the new board, was never going to be something they could do instantly four weeks ago.

Holt and his role were wrong for Falkirk given were we currently lye In Scottish Football, his signings and re- signings were just not acceptable.

There’s no quick fix to the mess we are in but I feel better this morning the club can consolidate, remain in league 1 and be a completely different outfit for 22/23

12 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Do not piss this up the wall by signing Goodwillie

Holt was against Goodwillie signing, or at least indicated that at the fan's meeting. Do you think this might be clearing the way to allowing it?

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

So what's the next excuse for getting fired into the board? I won't be joining fss or putting a penny into the club till corzos away that's for sure.

If Corzo was one of the plebs eyes oning Brad Mckay then he at least needs a trip to specsavers.

No more pish about Holt signings!

Alternatively no more pish Holt signings!

You have to imagine that some of the potential candidates we are in discussions with now would have been initiated by Holt.
However at least we know that it’s almost certainly in Rennie’s hands now.
Slightly delayed Xmas present but fantastic news to start the year…

5 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Holt was against Goodwillie signing, or at least indicated that at the fan's meeting. Do you think this might be clearing the way to allowing it?

Not sure it was Holt that was primarily against it anyway. He was asked the question and relayed the clubs policy but to me it was more deans and the bod that had put the kybosh on it. If the manager wants a player I wouldn't expect the sporting director to say no due to moral grounds. That would be the bods job.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Not much to say other that this is genuinely wonderful news. An absolute charlatan of an individual who should never have been given the job in the first place. I wouldn't wish him on any other football club. That is me signed up to FSS now, first tenner sent. Let's get going. COYB