The Falkirk FC Thread

I know but is it really?

It would've probably suited us to play there instead of Firs

We played them there last season, it shouldn't make any difference where we play them

They'll only be one outcome!

Yes, but you would be asking for a change of rules relating to this issue.

Im sure its happened before although its frowned upon due to the reasons above. However surely in our case it would be the sensible option.

We have plenty grounds near by so not really a big deal.

Any ground that can hold 1500 within 20mins is fine

Arbroath fans liked him, lack of pace and confidence has held him, hopefully Houstie can sprinkle the same dust he used on Sibbald last season, tho he did state the main issue was Grant didn't have a settled position to fit in

I don't think we did like him that much tbh.

Yeah. Not much at all. Can't remember him having a good game once. But the whole team seemed to lose their footballing ability at the same time to be fair.

I don't blame young Grant for his form at Arbroath. He needed a manager who gave him confidence and a platform to play, not one who was probably out his tits

Grants delivery from set pieces is second to none. Hopefully he can kick on this season

I don't blame young Grant for his form at Arbroath. He needed a manager who gave him confidence and a platform to play, not one who was probably out his tits

Grants delivery from set pieces is second to none. Hopefully he can kick on this season

can see where you're coming from that. Glad we've seen the back of Moore now.

I don't think we did like him that much tbh.

I just recalled a dip into the forum waters below, a Falkirk fan had asked about our loanees and the general word was we will keep Grant but take the others back please.

Whilst checking on teamsheets of Arbroath around that time also,can I ask, was it a common occurrence that you subbed a centre half at half time, nearly every or 2nd game ?

Edited by MrDust

Since we are mingling with lower league fans in our thread, when was the last time we signed a player from the division below us?

The most recent one I can think of was when we signed Gow from Airdrie when we were not long promoted into the top flight.

Of course there's no point signing a player from the division below if he isn't good enough, but other teams such as Dundee Utd have had success picking up players from the lower divisions.

We complain about picking up Hearts and Hibs rejects, would this be a better alternative?

I just recalled a dip into the forum waters below, a Falkirk fan had asked about our loanees and the general word was we will keep Grant but take the others back please.

Whilst checking on teamsheets of Arbroath around that time also,can I ask, was it a common occurrence that you subbed a centre half at half time, nearly every or 2nd game ?

there was a few games in a row where one of our defenders got injured haha, then rushing them back resulted in more injuries and subs.

Since we are mingling with lower league fans in our thread, when was the last time we signed a player from the division below us?

The most recent one I can think of was when we signed Gow from Airdrie when we were not long promoted into the top flight.

Of course there's no point signing a player from the division below if he isn't good enough, but other teams such as Dundee Utd have had success picking up players from the lower divisions.

We complain about picking up Hearts and Hibs rejects, would this be a better alternative?

you were one of the names I heard associated with Bobby linn before the end of last season, thankfully he's still with us though

For the bantz

In all seriousness we had a defensive crisis second half of the year. Makeshift different defence every week

But tbh I can't ever really remember him doing that? Who in particular are you on about and how many games?

Grant and Rowan aren't upto much unfortunately, I don't think any will feature in your plans

Ryan McGeever from Queens Park and Jordan White from Clyde. Both roaring successes..............