The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Russ said:

Aye definitely still tickets left I managed to get mine about half an hour ago.

Genuinely thought they’d be gone before half 9.

I know folk who haven't bothered to try for one because they thought that they would have been gone in jig time. I think that loads of people would have thought the same thing, adding to the no-shows.

Just back and tickets all gone now.

Out of interest were they taking details of everyone who got a ticket? If not does that not mean it might be the same faces who get tickets for the next restricted game.

Surely fairest way is to take details of all who got a ticket today so that next time anyone who missed out today will get first dibs on the next game

4 minutes ago, kemlinbairn said:

Out of interest were they taking details of everyone who got a ticket? If not does that not mean it might be the same faces who get tickets for the next restricted game.

Surely fairest way is to take details of all who got a ticket today so that next time anyone who missed out today will get first dibs on the next game

Think they did take the details down for that very reason.

7 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

Don't know if this has already been asked, but as a season ticket holder how do I get access to the game on FalkirkTV? Do they send you an email with the access instructions, or do you have to join FTV?

You should have received an email but I had to contact their support address as I don't seem to get emails from Falkirk even though I've opted in. 

Credit where it's due - they were very prompt to reply

Taking the details so those who queued from 4.30am are guaranteed a ticket for the next game.

11 minutes ago, steveffc said:
3 hours ago, kemlinbairn said:
Oh and forgot to add.
As I was walking back out the club shop a certain GH passed by looking very dapper in his club tracksuit

Knowing the Ego on Holt, he probably wore a a tracksuit to make a point,, that we will be wondering if he is involved in meddling in first team, training etc still

He's that kind of twisted c**t it really wouldn't be a surprise. 

Guest Caractacus Potts
52 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

You boys would have to be extremely unlucky given we have a whole 540 in hospital the now with it.

540 as of yesterday which is a 38% increase from 3 days prior. If allowed to continue and the rate stays the same then it will be over 1,000 by New Year. Hospitals and other emergency services are facing staff shortages due to cases too so not even just a case of people becoming seriously ill but key workers having to isolate. That’s not even including people with other illnesses who desperately need treatment. 

This is why I believe the club do deserve criticism for not being better prepared for a very likely scenario and as a result inviting fans to congregate at the stadium in large numbers to get tickets. I’d have sympathy in 2020 but almost 2 years on we should have proper contingencies in place. 

You boys would have to be extremely unlucky given we have a whole 540 in hospital the now with it.
What, all in the same one?

There are 36 A&E dept's in Scotland, that's an average of 15 each, occupying beds & staff.

More likely to be extremely unlucky to find yourself stuck in an hospital corridor because of them.