The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, BooBairn said:

We must be the worst full time team ever. This team is possibly worse than Hartleys mob.

Rennie and the new board have a huge job on their hands. January looks like it should be about getting recruitments in to avoid relegation. 

Agree totally. East Fife will see playing us next week as a chance to drag themselves right back into the pack.

1 minute ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Holt out

genuine question, can someone please tell me why he is still in a job? since he arrived our record has been appalling, we have one of our worst squads ever, continue to spiral downwards,  he's negotiated long contracts with players who should have no contracts, he's been arrogant at the last 2 q&as, oh and he gave a contract to his own son.

genuine question 

2 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

genuine question, can someone please tell me why he is still in a job? since he arrived our record has been appalling, we have one of our worst squads ever, continue to spiral downwards,  he's negotiated long contracts with players who should have no contracts, he's been arrogant at the last 2 q&as, oh and he gave a contract to his own son.

genuine question 

Spineless administrators of the club. Only reason. 

You can literally draw a solid line to the day this arsehole walked in the door and the day it when from awful to worserer. 

5 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

genuine question 

I'm hoping that it's just a matter of time.  Rennie still out the country and perhaps they want a decent chat with him first also perhaps trying to work out how they can punt him without a payoff. We don't want us wasting more money other than the thousands he's wasted already.  Hopefully Rennie comes in doesn't want a dof and the job is then obsolete. Bye bye Holt.

Rennie's got a hoor of a job to sort this lot out. At least he's got the rest of Dec to see exactly what he's dealing with, before the window opens.

Hope he can wheel & deal for a kick off, though getting some through the out door may be a problem.

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm hoping that it's just a matter of time.  Rennie still out the country and perhaps they want a decent chat with him first also perhaps trying to work out how they can punt him without a payoff. We don't want us wasting more money other than the thousands he's wasted already.  Hopefully Rennie comes in doesn't want a dof and the job is then obsolete. Bye bye Holt.

If Rennie didn’t want a DOF he wouldn’t have agreed to taking the job without Holt being booted out. 

3 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Spineless administrators of the club. Only reason. 

You can literally draw a solid line to the day this arsehole walked in the door and the day it when from awful to worserer. 

Agreed. He loves a stat. I'd love to see the stats since he arrived. Win ratios etc. He's now outlasted miller & mccracken, sheerin and 2 very temporary spells for himself and grainger (in which about half a dozen games none were won I believe).

if I didn't know better its like he's been sent here to sabotage the club. agent Holt.

for me the pulling together of fans and club will never happen while he and his son still draw a wage from us. 

Well placed loans can be the difference though.

Aye loan players are meant to come in and add to your squad and in some cases be the strongest players in your squad. Instead we waste 2 slots on utter shite like McDaid and Ruth.