The Falkirk FC Thread

Harkins would be a great signing, him and Sibbs behind Baird could be dece, and if Sibbs leaves he could play in behind Baird + another striker.

Heffernan is surely not true or Houston has become a parody of himself.

He is training with us

Got to laugh.

We are signing nobody. pass me the noose and sack everyone at the club.

We are looking at Heffernan, Harkins and Daly (all allegedly). quick, let's find a bridge to jump off.

The club will look at tons of players every year.

90% will pass through and some will get a deal.

Dry yer underwear and stop greeting like pissy wee girls

Anyone any idea who leads our scouting for the first team? Has Houston or any of the coaches went beyond any games in Scotland last season to look at players

The manager has knew since January, possibly even before, that we were losing our best striker but we still don't have anyone tied up

Says on Facebook that Liam Craig rejected the offer from a conference side and is in training with us

I watched training from the cafe for a bit yesterday. No sign of Craig or Heffernan which was a bonus.

Dale Carrick's been told he can leave Hearts and the papers are, unsurprisingly, linking us and Kilmarnock with him.

If we could keep him fit it'd be a decent signing I reckon, not spectacular but he can score some eye catching goals and is still pretty young.