The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Andy Dufresne said:

They have now changed it to Gordon McFarlane,typical Falkirk Herald making an arse of it.

It is of course Colin

Good.

Door, (fat) arse etc. Probably the worst period of PR in the club's history, never mind anything else. 

Guest Ecosse83
Just now, Bairnardo said:

Says all the patrons money is going to the January window.....

So who is going to spend it? That budget has league winning potential in the right hands surely. Makes the call even more important, and by extension, launching Gary Holt

No chance Holt will get to spend the money he would probably sign his daughter to play up front 😂

Says all the patrons money is going to the January window.....

So who is going to spend it? That budget has league winning potential in the right hands surely. Makes the call even more important, and by extension, launching Gary Holt

It’s absolutely terrifying thinking of the kids and jobbers Holt would waste that money on.

3 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

My goodness Shadwell, you have an impressive footballing network. From folk in the FFC ticket office that give you free tickets, to your scouting reports on players and now people that work at Raith.

Give Shadwell the SD role I say!

To be honest most of my contacts happen to be Raith. It's their scouts I know too.

Guest FFC1965

Bit naive to tell the whole of Scottish football that the club are going to spend the patrons cash in January.  

Prices to pay off the duds and to recruit replacements just went up.  

Bit naive to tell the whole of Scottish football that the club are going to spend the patrons cash in January.  
Prices to pay off the duds and to recruit replacements just went up.  

Exactly what I was thinking. But it’s Falkirk. When do we ever do anything sensible?…………

7 hours ago, Baxters Wynd said:

I would simply have hoped that the society would have clear articles of association.  These would include a stipulation that someone who is a Patron and can be elected to the board by that group cannot stand for election by the supporters association.  

obviously, you are entitled to post whatever you want in relation to the team.  Personally, I don’t think posts which circulate rumours based on people claiming they are in the know are very helpful.

I'm only passing on what a member of the patrons told me .