Jump to content

The Falkirk FC Thread


Recommended Posts

So he drops Paul Dixon but keeps playing Ben Hall . Honest to f**k he’s not got a fucking clue.
Dixon has been as bad as the rest of late. Some fucking awful decision making and conspicuously low effort to win challenges.

Sheerin has turned one of our few previously consistent performers into a diddy like the rest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Dixon has been as bad as the rest of late. Some fucking awful decision making and conspicuously low effort to win challenges.

Sheerin has turned one of our few previously consistent performers into a diddy like the rest

Happens to most players stuck playing beside Ben hall. Lemon will find out today. Otherwise it's the same side that stunk the park out last week against ten men. What chance have we got.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Happens to most players stuck playing beside Ben hall. Lemon will find out today. Otherwise it's the same side that stunk the park out last week against ten men. What chance have we got.

That’s unfair he’s also brought in the anonymous McDaid for the anonymous McGuffie.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why all the hate for Gary Holt?

He has done very well with the youth set up and is getting to grips with the 1st team. 
 

Remember that you won’t get every signing right. Not even the best clubs in the world achieve that. 
 

I think Holt should step up and assist Paul with the first team and we could see the start of something really special. 
 

No point in getting rid of the Manager and 12 players every year as that just disnae work. 
 

If we had won two of the games that we lost, we would be sitting joint top of the league. 
 

Things aren’t that bad really. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Biggestbairn said:

Why all the hate for Gary Holt?

He has done very well with the youth set up and is getting to grips with the 1st team. 
 

Remember that you won’t get every signing right. Not even the best clubs in the world achieve that. 
 

I think Holt should step up and assist Paul with the first team and we could see the start of something really special. 
 

No point in getting rid of the Manager and 12 players every year as that just disnae work. 
 

If we had won two of the games that we lost, we would be sitting joint top of the league. 
 

Things aren’t that bad really. 

 

giphy-1.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Biggestbairn said:

Why all the hate for Gary Holt?

He has done very well with the youth set up and is getting to grips with the 1st team. 
 

Remember that you won’t get every signing right. Not even the best clubs in the world achieve that. 
 

I think Holt should step up and assist Paul with the first team and we could see the start of something really special. 
 

No point in getting rid of the Manager and 12 players every year as that just disnae work. 
 

If we had won two of the games that we lost, we would be sitting joint top of the league. 
 

Things aren’t that bad really. 

troll trolling GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Biggestbairn said:

Do you not agree that if we’d won two of these games then the garden wouldn’t look a lot more rosey?

Fine margins in this league. 
 

A win today and we’ll be in the play-off positions. 

The first post was funny and we all had a good laugh. Don’t kill the joke though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Biggestbairn said:

Do you not agree that if we’d won two of these games then the garden wouldn’t look a lot more rosey?

Fine margins in this league. 
 

A win today and we’ll be in the play-off positions. 

If your auntie had baws etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Biggestbairn said:

Do you not agree that if we’d won two of these games then the garden wouldn’t look a lot more rosey?

Fine margins in this league. 
 

A win today and we’ll be in the play-off positions. 

I doff my cap to you sir, you are indeed a Master Baiter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Holt first 100% he does f**k all and wouldn't need replaced. Stinking the place out from the moment he came in. Also comes across extremely arrogant from what I've seen. Would like to know exactly how much involvement he has in first team affairs. 

Holt leaving makes zero difference to the fucking shite Sheerin forces on us every week 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Come back and mock me in May, if Holt & Sheerin aren’t standing on the top deck of the bus with the league trophy. 
 

The new man on the board has plenty of open top buses. 
 

It’s a tight league - a good window in January will see us canter to the top. QP are already faltering, Cove will be next. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Biggestbairn said:

Come back and mock me in May, if Holt & Sheerin aren’t standing on the top deck of the bus with the league trophy. 
 

The new man on the board has plenty of open top buses. 
 

It’s a tight league - a good window in January will see us canter to the top. QP are already faltering, Cove will be next. 

Failed ta attract any takers from the FFC support, now trying to entice supporters of other clubs? Don't fancy your chances m8.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Biggestbairn said:

Absolutely gutted at that start. 
 

I was hoping today could be the start of something. 
 

Not giving up right enough. Predicting a 3-2 win today. 
 

 

Out of interest where do you see three goals coming from?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...