The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, MS RR said:

Holt is responsible for recruitment and he totally failed, the signings were appalling and clearly scouting was lazy. I said Holt was a terrible appointment and I got abuse from loads of Falkirk fans for that. Who’s going to challenge me on that now? 

No one, obviously, you were right. I didn’t think he was an amazing appointment but I genuinely didn’t think he’d be a disaster. How wrong I was. 

1 minute ago, bairn88 said:

No one, obviously, you were right. I didn’t think he was an amazing appointment but I genuinely didn’t think he’d be a disaster. How wrong I was. 

Happy to admit I didn't have a problem with Holt coming in.

Sheerin however I sussed from Day One was a stinking appointment. 

This season's a write off again really as no matter who comes in after Sheerin they'll be stuck with the horrendous squad we have. Talking at least 5 quality players needed in January in order to turn our fortunes around. Another big cull needed in the summer so yet again it's another rebuild and Holt's clearly not the man to oversee that rebuild.

This season's a write off again really as no matter who comes in after Sheerin they'll be stuck with the horrendous squad we have. Talking at least 5 quality players needed in January in order to turn our fortunes around. Another big cull needed in the summer so yet again it's another rebuild and Holt's clearly not the man to oversee that rebuild.
Sheerin (even if we leave out todays mentalness) is getting significantly less than the sum of our squads parts though. I wont hear otherwise on that part.

That said, theres a seperate issue needs addressing of these players and their application over recent weeks, and il be holding my fucking nose to celebrate with them if they go out and body some dross under a caretaker in the coming weeks. They are basically all fucking charlatans.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Sheerin (even if we leave out todays mentalness) is getting significantly less than the sum of our squads parts though. I wont hear otherwise on that part.

That said, theres a seperate issue needs addressing of these players and their application over recent weeks, and il be holding my fucking nose to celebrate with them if they go out and body some dross under a caretaker in the coming weeks. They are basically all fucking charlatans.

I wouldn't rule out a real manager taking this squad with some January changes to the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

We are never going to get any decent players during the January window unless we pay a fee. 

We need to get behind the players under GH or whoever it turns out to be. 

The play offs are not out of reach yet, only 3 points behind 4th. 

Just now, 18BAIRN76 said:

Just think, if we'd been a functioning football club, we'd have got rid of Sheerin and Holt in October and could have got Yogi in.

Fans are partly responsible there. There were still people backing him even during the week.

I bet there's still plenty not wanting him sacked tonight.

Our fans are largely clueless morons.

2 minutes ago, Biggestbairn said:

We are never going to get any decent players during the January window unless we pay a fee. 

We need to get behind the players under GH or whoever it turns out to be. 

The play offs are not out of reach yet, only 3 points behind 4th. 

Go get f+ckec with your Holt pish, he recruited the shambles