The Falkirk FC Thread

There has to be some form of demonstration Sending abusive messages to fans and family from people involved in the club is a step too far and the reason being posts on a football forum is horrible.
Irate posts are not enough or emails to the club. We needto get boots on the ground to show our anger. My daughter worked for the club during the Sarah Scott and Crawford Baptie disgrace and that was bad but did not involve slating fans for expressing there views. We need to clear this crowd and quick. Fan power rid us of the butchers and Fulston and I feel the same is needed. Social media rants are easy to ignore God how I hate this computer couch potato world!

8 hours ago, Bigbri Bairn said:

There has to be some form of demonstration Sending abusive messages to fans and family from people involved in the club is a step too far and the reason being posts on a football forum is horrible.
Irate posts are not enough or emails to the club. We needto get boots on the ground to show our anger. My daughter worked for the club during the Sarah Scott and Crawford Baptie disgrace and that was bad but did not involve slating fans for expressing there views. We need to clear this crowd and quick. Fan power rid us of the butchers and Fulston and I feel the same is needed. Social media rants are easy to ignore God how I hate this computer couch potato world!

Got to remember we also had a board member threatened by another board member which led to him resigning as well and i think it was the same person that's hanging about like a bad smell so for to let it carry on as long as it has and take no action.  Does the parties affected have to take legal action against the club as to have a culture of bullying at the club. They obviously like being in the media for all the wrong reasons and it wouldn't surprise me if any of what has come out the past few pages reached the media as we have seen how posts on here have been picked up.  If it takes something like that to happen for them to sort their sh*t out then so be it.

Edited by AL-FFC

I was sent this. Don’t know who this guy is, but other than saying I I gave him verbal abuse (which I didn’t), and saying he gave me abuse back (he didn’t, he send written abuse to my son), and then claiming I tried to blackmail him (Grant, you are skating on thin ice with that line, and once again, I didn’t), and that I tried to make him lose his job (which I didn’t, I have never spoken to or communicated with his employers, so you got that wrong as well). Do you mean Director of FFC? That isn’t his job.

”Takes the huff”. Good God.

A wee bit of fact checking might help Grant.

DC4EBB30-9523-40AF-88DA-83D69A8EBDD2.jpeg

Edited by Duncan Freemason

20 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

could the _cobo_ bit possibly be very close to the surname of a director of FFC?

I’d be surprised. One, for it being too obvious and two, wouldn’t it be Colbo?

more than likely a pal of the guy involved.

27 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I was sent this. Don’t know who this guy is, but other than saying I I gave him verbal abuse (which I didn’t), and saying he gave me abuse back (he didn’t, he send written abuse to my son), and then claiming I tried to blackmail him (Grant, you are skating on thin ice with that line, and once again, I didn’t), and that I tried to make him lose his job (which I didn’t, I have never spoken to or communicated with his employers, so you got that wrong as well). Do you mean Director of FFC? That isn’t his job.

22 followers, he would be better talking to the mirror.

If it interests you to know who it is, get someone to check the COYB Facebook page members and search for a Grant C… as a starter or best just forget about him!

1 hour ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

When the entire board, and all associated hangers on, are emptied. 

None of them can be here. Absolutely none. Salt the earth.

Well there's one that can't be criticised (Gordon Wright?). Whether that's because he's said a combined total of maybe 8 or 9 words over two presentations, I don't know?

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Grant is a penis.

Anyhoo, for some perverted reason I'm looking forward to the game on Saturday, probably because of the possibility of Morrison and Williamson making the team?

With Williamson playing I'd defo play a back 3 with wing backs and Morrison up beside Keena. I know he's not a striker but he's the most strikery of our wingers and, as I've said often enough in the past, we need more of a presence in the box.

I'd play Krasniqi too which would hopefully encourage Telfer to get up the park; so, with Nesbitt and Telfer creating and Williamson and McCann on the wings, we'd definitely create chances although I have an uneasy feeling that we're only going to see Williamson in cameo performances from time to time, such is his injury record.

I'd imagine the journalists that wrote the previous articles in The Scotsman and The Herald (plus others) will be sniffing around this now too.  It's a belter of a wee half-page filler I'd imagine for a quiet midweek.  From the board that brought you the most hilarious Q&A in ages, there's now a Director sending abusive messages.  Not to somebody who's been having a go at him, but to the fella's son calling his old man a shitebag!  Then you factor in the industry the director works in... what a story.

I'm also looking forward to the game on Saturday.

If Morrison and Williamson can stay fit for the rest of the season that will be massive for us.

When Morrison was injured I was heavily advocating 3-5-2 as we were desperate for two strikers without his creativity. Whilst McCann and Williamson would be great wingbacks at all times, I think you have to accommodate Morrison in his natural position now he is back and either go 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. That also allows Nesbitt to play as a 10.

I'd also hope to see Krasniqi finally get a start at the expense of Hetherington. The big man has looked really good in the fleeting appearances he has made so far, whereas Hetherington just doesn't offer enough for me 

Guest Back Post Misses
6 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I'm also looking forward to the game on Saturday.

If Morrison and Williamson can stay fit for the rest of the season that will be massive for us.

When Morrison was injured I was heavily advocating 3-5-2 as we were desperate for two strikers without his creativity. Whilst McCann and Williamson would be great wingbacks at all times, I think you have to accommodate Morrison in his natural position now he is back and either go 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. That also allows Nesbitt to play as a 10.

I'd also hope to see Krasniqi finally get a start at the expense of Hetherington. The big man has looked really good in the fleeting appearances he has made so far, whereas Hetherington just doesn't offer enough for me 

Could EK not play CH in a 3? 

If Morrison and Williamson are fit I can tell you the lineup now. Sheerin wanted “consistency” and he’s found that in no defeats in 3

Martin

Williamson Hall Dixon Mccann

Hetherington Telfer

Morrison       Nesbitt       Mcguffie

Ruth

Not a bad 11 on paper, if Telfer gets played beyond the halfway line