The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

I'm convinced that Keena can score if given the chances, however, I've been concerned with his attitude/work-rate over the past couple of games.

He obviously isn't fancied by both Sheerin and Holt(I don't think Holt started him in any of his games in charge last season and of course placing Wilson above him at the meeting 😲)

I'd guess they don't see eye to eye and I wouldn't be surprised if the Raith rumour to be true.

I doubt Keena won't be here long, either January, most definitely the summer unless there are changes with Sheerin or Holt. Keena will get a move upwards from league one though, would any of our other strikers ?

Sheerin has threw a few of our players under a bus so far which is ok if results are there. 

39 minutes ago, MrDust said:

He obviously isn't fancied by both Sheerin and Holt(I don't think Holt started him in any of his games in charge last season and of course placing Wilson above him at the meeting 😲)

I'd guess they don't see eye to eye and I wouldn't be surprised if the Raith rumour to be true.

I doubt Keena won't be here long, either January, most definitely the summer unless there are changes with Sheerin or Holt. Keena will get a move upwards from league one though, would any of our other strikers ?

Sheerin has threw a few of our players under a bus so far which is ok if results are there. 

It's not really.

Doesn't matter what results are like; it's snidey and unprofessional of Holt.

Hope Keena does leave. Will free up a wage for someone better. He's not good enough either.

I wouldn’t trust Holt to identify someone better. Let’s face it our forward line was shit last season and hasn’t improved any this season despite what the board and Holt say about recruitment.

50 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

He looks lazy to me and unable to fit into Sheerin’s way of playing probably. He ain’t that great anyway

The lazy part has only been recent, if you remember the rigid 4-5-1 that M&M (really Holt) had after the covid break, Keena would cover Morrison way back to the opposite goal mouth.

I'm not suggesting Keena is our answer but for me was/is the best option of what we have, tho the standard is as low as it's been for years.

11 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

It's not really.

Doesn't matter what results are like; it's snidey and unprofessional of Holt.

Its a result driven industry, they'd be background noises if a certain player wasn't playing but winning shows the manager has got it right, something Sheerin hasn't mastered as of yet.

4 hours ago, MrDust said:

Football daft added to ripping the pish 

IMG_20211029_145330.jpg

The terrace podcast done the same thing, was a good listen despite them (Raith and Stenny fan) constantly referencing Grangemouth and pointing out how much they enjoyed laughing at Falkirk! 

Screenshot_20211029_192201_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

3 hours ago, some_guy said:

The terrace podcast done the same thing, was a good listen despite them (Raith and Stenny fan) constantly referencing Grangemouth and pointing out how much they enjoyed laughing at Falkirk! 

Screenshot_20211029_192201_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

Surely Deans has brought the club into disrepute and opened us up to ridicule from the rest of Scottish football & beyond, as a result of his arrogant condescending performance.

If he doesn't see his position is now completely untenable he is even more deluded than I thought.

He's actually now toxic.

Guest Caractacus Potts
1 minute ago, Hank von Hell said:

Surely Deans has brought the club into disrepute and opened us up to ridicule from the rest of Scottish football & beyond, as a result of his arrogant condescending performance.

If he doesn't see his position is now completely untenable he is even more deluded than I thought.

He's actually now toxic.

Got brought up again on tonight’s A View From the Terrace. In any normal club he’d surely be out, added to all the other failures of our club. 

They’ll remain silent as they know a win on Saturday will help this to blow over with the majority of the fans.

Got brought up again on tonight’s A View From the Terrace. In any normal club he’d surely be out, added to all the other failures of our club. 

They’ll remain silent as they know a win on Saturday will help this to blow over with the majority of the fans.

Seen that Falkirk, now being described as “Scotlands Premier Comedy Club”, the board truly need to get to f**k.

6 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

If he's pissed on Sheerin's chips as has been mooted then no matter what he does I wouldn't be surprised if he's papped out on loan in January regardless of what he does he was almost away to Raith just before we brought out our third strip. It's quite apparent Sheerin doesn't really rate him as a player and instead prefers his Aberdeen rookie. The absolutely horrific flip side if he does go in January is we see the return of Dowds and even more sickening thought of the competition winner mk 2. 

6 hours ago, MrDust said:

Not sure Raith would still be in for Keena come January, but Arbroath will certainly be shopping for someone to replace Nouble according to the rumour mill. That could be the punt up for you.

Guest Caractacus Potts
1 hour ago, Blame Me said:

Shots fired!

Putting this down as another SM team besting any content I've seen from ours lately. 

Screenshot_20211030-073406.png

Our whole media presence is terrible. Will say it again but I really did think there would be a noticeable improvement when the Rawlins came in but it really has gone backwards.

I know they mentioned about getting a new website in the last Q and A but that doesn’t mean to abandon the old one. No results, no match reports. They can’t even be bothered to put up the 50/50- sorry amazing new rebranded Bonus Draw up until days later. The whole thing is a shambles, on and off the park. 

Guest Ecosse83

I’m a pessimistic c**t but I think we will win by 3 or 4 today and go on a run. I seen enough last week to think things might just click soon. 

Now can someone point me towards the mad house 😂

Guest Back Post Misses
11 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

I’m a pessimistic c**t but I think we will win by 3 or 4 today and go on a run. I seen enough last week to think things might just click soon. 

Now can someone point me towards the mad house 😂

I think we will most likely win today too but by the odd goal