The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Just to be clear I want him out. Immediately. I thought that was clear from my post but I just don’t like the idea of us becoming like Watford with 8 managers in 4 years. No option at the moment though. 

Watford change their managers whether they are good bad or mediocre though.  At least we're only punting ours because they are absolutely shit.

Whats the opinion on Danny Grainger getting the reigns for the next few games should Sheering be emptied (has to go) 

Seemed to loved at non league level but clearly not got the experience fans crave. No idea what input he has as we all hear rumours of Sheerins stubbornness. 

Agree with other posters there has to be removels from boardroom level down and hopefully Tuesday will start the proverbial ball rolling. 

12 minutes ago, Sgt Bilko said:

Whats the opinion on Danny Grainger getting the reigns for the next few games should Sheering be emptied (has to go) 

Seemed to loved at non league level but clearly not got the experience fans crave. No idea what input he has as we all hear rumours of Sheerins stubbornness. 

Agree with other posters there has to be removels from boardroom level down and hopefully Tuesday will start the proverbial ball rolling. 

Interestingly, I understand that SA has turned anti the Board.

19 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

It's reached the stage now where I've had to change my entire previous view  and I now would get Holt and sheerin out and bring in Hughes and his old pal ricey  to try and get us out this mess. I just can't see many other options now.

If not Rice then Latapy as Yogi's No 2 would be a good option. Anybody know where the genius is ?

If anything changes, it will be the departure of Sheerin. It’s the easy thing to do. That’s the bone that will be thrown to the dogs, and it will fix nothing.
As long as the horrific Chairman, one or two of his lapdogs and Holt are still there, it remains a badly fractured club. We are as close to dead in the water as at any time in the last half century. Come in Gary Deans, your time is well and truly up.

Register, printed my ticket. Home truths need to be spoken.

Seen Deans getting animated with a guy on the way out today. Guy shouted up “ You’ve got some big decisions to make” “ What spin are youse thinking up before Tuesday” to which he took umbrage at and came down to confront the guy. Looked like his cage got rattled. 

Edited by NUMBER 7

Guest Caractacus Potts

If you’re angry about how results have been, and rightly so, then make sure you direct your anger to the proper place. 

I was totally unconvinced by Sheerin as an appointment but he’s working with one hand tied behind his back. Regardless, this board lauded how he was their man,(despite attempts for McCann and Rice), how those on the board were great for the club and have denied any numerous amounts of wrongdoing.

Simply changing manager does not eradicate our problems. Before you say the board had changed then remember Gary Deans was appointed by Colin Liddell and the rest of the board by Gary Deans. The lyrics ‘Meet the new boss same as the old boss!’ comes to mind.

If you want proper change then, Deans et al may go. 

59 minutes ago, Neilly said:

What a fucking club.

Jamie Swinneys Barmy Army!

He was in the SS bar before the game, schmoozing the punters with the Rawlings

Was mentioned to him that if we got beat today then he will need a tin hat for Tuesdays Q&A, think now he needs a full blown suit of armour after todays performance

Feel sorry for Sheerin. Like May, he is sadly another uninspiring appointment by a board that are living in a weird parallel universe. 

CEO, DOF... its all fantasy stuff. For too long too many talentless suits have ponced around our boardroom thinking they're big time Charlies.

Can someone in that bizarre place please accept the reality. We are in terminal decline and you are a huge part of the problem. 

If they are genuine 'Falkirk people' then they need to accept their failings and walk.

MR and SA... your time is also at an end. Put the club up for sale and let's usher in a new era. 

And before someone mentions the Ewings, errm, sorry, the Rawlings in America, the price of a new house in Kinnaird would clear their input. 

'Book your buses for Stranraer' used to be a choir favourite at Brockville. It might be our 2021-22 strap line for selling season tickets? 

4 minutes ago, FFC1982 said:

Feel for young Paddy Martin being sent out to face Falkirk TV tonight, him and McCann were the only 2 that got pass marks for me today. Looks gutted but with that defence in front of him it’s no wonder. 

I’ve never seen a player interview up after a game before the manager’s before. 

Perhaps an indication that Sheerin is for the high jump.

Edited by PedroMoutinho