The Falkirk FC Thread

What's the betting our next game we are back to 1 up front. 

Surely he MUST see we have more of a goal threat when we play 2 strikers. 

We were much better in the 2nd half playing 352 we go in front and the defensive substitutions let East Fife back into the game. 

If he starts with both Keena and Ruth up front I think they could be a decent partnership. 

Guest Back Post Misses
1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Sheerin threatening young boys in the stand. You just know it's not going to end well when that starts happening.

In the SS? 

Well done Aidan keena. Guess it’s the bare minimum to always give 100% but not many do it. Single handedly dragged us back into it last week and the winner today. Despite being benched when he himself will know he’s our best striker. 

5 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Well done Aidan keena. Guess it’s the bare minimum to always give 100% but not many do it. Single handedly dragged us back into it last week and the winner today. Despite being benched when he himself will know he’s our best striker. 

He's shown in recent weeks that when played up top with a partner he's a different kettle of fish altogether. He and Ruth actually remind me a wee bit of Nelson and jakubiak. Ruth will run all day and batter into folk whilst Keena has that bit of composure.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Aye. The guys a complete tube.

Anyone know what was said?  I saw him talking to them, but that’s not like answering back to someone behind the dugout - he’s gone a long way to say something to people he can’t possibly have heard (individually) during the match

Just now, Disco Duck said:

Anyone know what was said?  I saw him talking to them, but that’s not like answering back to someone behind the dugout - he’s gone a long way to say something to people he can’t possibly have heard (individually) during the match

It was just young boys too. Slippery slope when you start that caper.

11 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Sheerin threatening young boys in the stand. You just know it's not going to end well when that starts happening.

Threatening is a strong word.

Arguing, shouting at, disagreeing I can well imagine, but threatening is a whole different thing. Are you sure you heard him do that?

4 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Killie just had multi millionaire owners that built the stands for them . Main stand and the stand opposite have the worst leg room of any stands I've ever been in.

You should try the ones behind both goals they are worse in my opinion.

Just now, Sortmeout said:

You should try the ones behind both goals they are worse in my opinion.

Was in the home end behind the goals when they played Aberdeen in the cup a couple of seasons back and it wasn't great but still think the one opposite the main stand is worse.

Abysmal first half performance. Anyone know what was said between Sheerin and the fan at the end, certainly didn’t look like they were on the same page. Sheerin leaving the pitch to a Keena chant also sends a message. He looked raging, his reaction will be interesting.

I’m not suggesting the fans pick the team but Keena and Ruth have played together for about an hour in the last 2 weeks and they’ve scored 4 goals. If Sheerin doesn’t learn from that then he deserves to fall on his sword.

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

A railway line on all 4 sides at Brockville? Didn’t know that to be fair.

Railway line ran down the back of the Hope Street end. The other end and terracing that ran parallel with the Main Stand had houses behind them. Sure I read somewhere that we could have built an 8000 seater on the site but at the time we moved you had to have 10000 seats to get in the top flight and it wasn't possible at Brockville.

42 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Go but only if Deans and Holt follow him out the door. Sheerin leaving and that pair staying will change nothing.

Replaced with who ? 3rd 3 points behind the leaders and playing shite.

Sheerin is safe and going nowhere and will be given a chance to turn it round.

Lemon is a class act and should start every week. Defense should be built around him that was the big positive for me today