Jump to content

The Falkirk FC Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 136.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Shadwell Dog

    6670

  • Back Post Misses

    5025

  • Marshmallo

    3111

  • Bairnardo

    4596

They really are taking the piss if they are bringing out a 3rd strip. It's bad enough we're having to throw away money on shit football they now want to fleece us out of another 30 or 40 quid when our kids start asking for this.  7th in league one with a CEO, dof and 3 fecking strips. What a feckin riddy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

They really are taking the piss if they are bringing out a 3rd strip. It's bad enough we're having to throw away money on shit football they now want to fleece us out of another 30 or 40 quid when our kids start asking for this.  7th in league one with a CEO, dof and 3 fecking strips. What a feckin riddy.

Your second strip is pretty horrendous, apart from s marketing ploy, why did you play in sky blue at Alloa the other week?

Im with some of you, why bother with a 3rd kit when your team looks like it's on course to do a Brechin?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

They really are taking the piss if they are bringing out a 3rd strip. It's bad enough we're having to throw away money on shit football they now want to fleece us out of another 30 or 40 quid when our kids start asking for this.  7th in league one with a CEO, dof and 3 fecking strips. What a feckin riddy.

You don't have to buy it you know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

You don't have to buy it you know.

Parents get pressure from kids to buy kits the last thing we need is a bloody 3rd kit especially if they actually start playing in it more than the light blue one. It's a complete and utter farce but no surprise when it comes to the clowns that are currently running our club into the ground.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To be honest this is the first time in a few years I haven't bought a top as we've had some pretty good strips. I just didn't like the home or away ome enough to buy either so if it's nice I might get it.

1 other point if any parent let's the child/children dictate or pressure you into buying the top then you're quite simply doing parenting wrong! Your the adult, your in charge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Home and either Red or White away and that is sorted but yet again FFC board trying to milk the fans.

Home. Blue tops - White shorts - Blue socks

Away. White tops - Blue shorts- White socks

Red socks as an option for colour clashes

Anything else is a rip off of the fans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

To be honest this is the first time in a few years I haven't bought a top as we've had some pretty good strips. I just didn't like the home or away ome enough to buy either so if it's nice I might get it.

1 other point if any parent let's the child/children dictate or pressure you into buying the top then you're quite simply doing parenting wrong! Your the adult, your in charge.

I just think it's extremely rich when there are so many other things wrong with the team just now to bring out two strips and then suddenly after the season starts introduce a 3rd strip which could end up being worn more than the second strip.  If you want a 3rd strip them bring it out before the season starts and let people choose  not in the middle of it.  The folk that have bought the second strip rightly presumed it would be being worn any time the home strip wasn't being worn and not a couple of times alongside another white strip.  It's a complete joke. We just continue to be the laughing stock of the seaside leagues.

Edited by Shadwell Dog
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I just think it's extremely rich when there are so many other things wrong with the team just now to bring out two strips and then suddenly after the season starts introduce a 3rd strip which could end up being worn more than the second strip.  If you want a 3rd strip them bring it out before the season starts and let people choose  not in the middle of it.  The folk that have bought the second strip rightly presumed it would be being worn any time the home strip wasn't being worn and not a couple of times alongside another white strip.  It's a complete joke. We just continue to be the laughing stock of the seaside leagues.

I actually agree with you here,a 3rd strip should be announced with the other 2 and potential clash of kits checked before season starts. It's not a huge deal but definitely could've been done better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

. 3rd strip or not we will still be gash or is this one of those excuses akin to the famous man utd grey strip that the players couldn't see who they were passing the ball to. Better roll it out quickly so Sheerin has a fresh excuse on Saturday. Also just read his interview in the herald and it's the same guff again, he sounds more and more like a youth coach with each interview, it's more what should happen rather than he actually believes it will. Brad McKay in his pre Montrose interview sounded like someone very much in the infancy of a  three year deal and not that arsed when asked are you confident about the game on Saturday retorts with well I've never played them and we've been working on stuff. 

 

Edited by ebobsboy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

. 3rd strip or not we will still be gash or is this one of those excuses akin to the famous man utd grey strip that the players couldn't see who they were passing the ball to. Better roll it out quickly so Sheerin has a fresh excuse on Saturday. Also just read his interview in the herald and it's the same guff again, he sounds more and more like a youth coach with each interview, it's more what should happen rather than he actually believes it will. Brad McKay in his pre Montrose interview sounded like someone very much in the infancy of a  three year deal and not that arsed when asked are you confident about the game on Saturday retorts with well I've never played them and we've been working on stuff. 

 

You really are done with this manager already eh? I’m far from happy with him, his team lineups and bizarre substitutions but we can’t keep dumping managers. He needs to wake up right now but he comes over as extremely stubborn IMO. On the up side it is still only September and we’re only 3 points off the top but we’re just not going to score enough goals and we can’t defend for shit. What a mess again!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Hannibal Lecturer said:

You really are done with this manager already eh? I’m far from happy with him, his team lineups and bizarre substitutions but we can’t keep dumping managers. He needs to wake up right now but he comes over as extremely stubborn IMO. On the up side it is still only September and we’re only 3 points off the top but we’re just not going to score enough goals and we can’t defend for shit. What a mess again!

I’ve said before it’s probably to early to judge the manager but I’m also really worried about Sheerin’s suitability for the job. 4 defeats on the trot is a real concern and the fact he sees Hetherington and Miller as first X1 no matter what also scares me.

If we lose tomorrow, massive alarm bells need to be sounded.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Ompreon confirmed as out for tomorrow in the Falkirk Herald so I reckon we'll start with the below.

Mutch
Williamson Mckay Dixon Mccann
Telfer Hetherington
Nesbitt
Mcdaid Ruth Mcguffie

We can only hope that he'll.change it but you are probably right mate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...