The Falkirk FC Thread

Winning and in complete control of the game without really looking threatening much. Some decent link up play but final ball really letting us down. Sammy has been brutal but liked better when moved through the middle than wide right. Feel a bit sorry for Williamson punted to right back he looks absolutely terrified to use his right foot.

Seb Ross has probably been our best player so far taking a lot of responsibility in midfield and good runs forward,  Nesbitt as well of course running things. Feel McKenzie Lemon has really grew into the game as well bit of a shaky start but he looks comfortable by the end of the half. Impressed with big Ernesto as well so calm and relaxed in the ball and he’s some unit.

Surprised we've not started more first team players tonight given the league cup games we missed with Covid, Keena being injured for the first part of pre season as well so an ideal chance to get a bit more match sharpness surely? Wilson wouldnt look out of place in that East Kilbrode side and I've no idea why he's started ahead of Dowds. 

4 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Some decent stuff despite the pace of the game being quite slow.

Probably see a flurry of subs around 65/70 mins, Seb Ross done  well as has Nesbitt again.

Intrigued with slow pace comment as I felt there is a real tempo about our play with a lot of one passing sets 🤔

Guest Back Post Misses
1 minute ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Surprised we've not started more first team players tonight given the league cup games we missed with Covid, Keena being injured for the first part of pre season as well so an ideal chance to get a bit more match sharpness surely? Wilson wouldnt look out of place in that East Kilbrode side and I've no idea why he's started ahead of Dowds. 

Because the manager wants Dowds out and he signed Wilson I would suspect 

Guest Back Post Misses
1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

Honestly expected the cash out to be double that. What do I do?
IMG_1628712098.017328.thumb.jpg.36d37c5771252c988c1f8a41f3400aa3.jpg

Let it run ya woose. Bookies love cash out. Save them a fortune