The Falkirk FC Thread

8 hours ago, MrDust said:

I did chuckle at his we are not out of this but we are second best comment.

The Hartley interview is peach tho...skelped arse with a skelped arse face

Nice to see that despite the restrictions players are still allowed to pray to Mecca after the game.

13 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

They won’t want a ST crowd only. They desperately need PATG. A limit of (let’s say) 2100, and someone somewhere has stated 2100 ST holders, so no PATG. If then 1400 ST holders turn up, and they have no PATG facility, it won’t look good. They will definitely want an attendance limit well in excess of ST numbers (whatever they actually are).

Surely there won't be any patg. Will it not have to be all ticket although not just season tickets  for track and trace purposes etc. 

17 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Surely there won't be any patg. Will it not have to be all ticket although not just season tickets  for track and trace purposes etc. 

Clyde vs Dumbarton was fully PATG on Saturday, no details taken for track and trace.

12 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

Was at the game yesterday & feared the worst after the 10 days leading up to the game. However we more than deserved the point, if not all 3. Considering the week that had just been, we played superbly I thought.

Another couple of additions to that team we’ll be golden I think as the football played was light years from the last 2/3 years. I was stood near the dugout and Sheerin kicked & lived every moment too, was great to see the manager and Grainger too being so involved in the game unlike predecessors. Grainger seemed to be “managing” the defence throughout the game & the continuous praise on them was great to hear when it was needed. Dixon is a great organiser too & would be my captain tbh. 

What a brilliant sense of unity between the players & fans too at the goal & at the end of the game. Love to see it. 

Great to be talking about the football for a change. 

Glad to hear this.

Although it just emphasizes to me what a ridiculous gamble it was to give M&M the job previously.

Hopefully this puts an end to the "Falkirk Blood/identity" nonsense that was used to justify the last appointments, Sheerin & Grainger have zero Falkirk blood but make up for it with talent & passion thankfully.     

11 hours ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

One of our ex managers cutting hair now, it really is a weird couple of years.

One of our legends used to cut hair whilst playing for the team! 

11 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

One of our legends used to cut hair whilst playing for the team! 

At the same time? That must have been difficult with the goalkeeper's gloves, that does make him a legend.😋

Edited by Bairn in Exile

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Clyde vs Dumbarton was fully PATG on Saturday, no details taken for track and trace.

It's a complete joke when some clubs are enforcing things and others aren't.

I got the full T+T treatment when in a crowd of about 100 at Jeanfield Swifts on Saturday.

16 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

At the same time? That must have been difficult with the goalkeeper's gloves, that does make him a legend.😋

😆 😆 😆