The Falkirk FC Thread

42 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Maybe depends on how light the blue is, do Scotland not have a top that is light blue but its so light it looks almost white. We should always have white away tops for me anyway.

I don't buy a top every season, I rarely do nowadays but the many I've bought in the past has not included any red ones.

Just now, MrDust said:

I don't buy a top every season, I rarely do nowadays but the many I've bought in the past has not included any red ones.

I'm the same. Last one I bought was the 2015 away top. I've always favoured white away. If we need a third strip it should be yellow. Never been a fan of red Falkirk tops.

7 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Yeah he still needs a set of backroom staff. Assistant and a goalkeeping coach I'd imagine will be the lot as I think we still have the fitness coach and physio in place. 

That will be Alan Main no doubt 

Good to know our alleged new sponsors are promoting St Mirren.....

Who actually cares? As long as they’re cash is going into the club then that’s all that matters.

Remember when Rangers and Celtic had the same sponsor?

Who actually cares? As long as they’re cash is going into the club then that’s all that matters.

Remember when Rangers and Celtic had the same sponsor?

Fair point.
Just having a quick look into this company and it looks like a one man band operation....

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Fair point.
Just having a quick look into this company and it looks like a one man band operation....

With Totts gone, it might be the only sponsor the club could get ! 

6 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Not a clue, know a guy that works in the shop that has been doing some of the printing. That's what I was told.

Home kit is somewhat "retro" and the away kit is light blue, although that's already been confirmed on here.

How many more seasons do we have with Puma? 

Guest Caractacus Potts

Doesn’t sound like the kind of big name sponsor that I presumed the Rawlins were going to bring to the table though.  

Hopefully it’s a good deal. We’ll maybe learn about that sometime in the future when whoever runs the website and SM pages comes back from holiday. 

Doesn’t sound like the kind of big name sponsor that I presumed the Rawlins were going to bring to the table though.  

Hopefully it’s a good deal. We’ll maybe learn about that sometime in the future when whoever runs the website and SM pages comes back from holiday. 

Might not be so small as it looked from Companies House:
IMG_0189.jpg

1 minute ago, steveffc said:
1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:
In the Dunfermline shop 

Oh does it have stripes? Earliest strip I can mind was the coasters beauty, , looking forward to seeing it

I liked the Spall coasters strip. I had the black/silver/red Spall tracksuit that we had at the time and always thought it was cracking.