The Falkirk FC Thread

9 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Robbie Leitch away to stink out Cove Rangers for two year, surprised he's still in League One to be honest.

how do these players genuinely keep getting decent teams, im waiting on someone from the top flight announcing Akeel Francis at this rate. 

20 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Robbie Leitch away to stink out Cove Rangers for two year, surprised he's still in League One to be honest.

Agent Leitch, you mean?

9 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

how do these players genuinely keep getting decent teams, im waiting on someone from the top flight announcing Akeel Francis at this rate. 

Agent Francis to Queen's Park and we're good to go.

5 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

who are Clarke's?

Not a clue, know a guy that works in the shop that has been doing some of the printing. That's what I was told.

Home kit is somewhat "retro" and the away kit is light blue, although that's already been confirmed on here.

Edited by Chinatoon Bairn

4 hours ago, Rocco said:

Reading the post would probably help. 6 month loan at Queens Park, 6 month loan at Dunfermline and signed for Hartlepool only for the season to be cut short due to COVID. Nothing to do with him being injury prone

Don’t know the history - has he generally been fully fit ? Maybe we were just unlucky then.

Guest Caractacus Potts
17 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

There's a problem in relation to the sponsor logo not going onto the strip as first intended I believe, we're now sponsored by Clarke's as well.

Clarks shoe shop? 

Don’t know the history - has he generally been fully fit ? Maybe we were just unlucky then.

He had one really bad injury with us. I’d be concerned if he was out for that amount of time with lots of smaller injuries but not the one he had.

I'm really hoping that with a full pre-season behind them that Kelly and Keena will look like different players than the ones we saw at the end of the season. I think we should be prepared to give them the chance rather than just punting them but making sure we have a decent 1st/2nd choice in those position in case they don't improve.

4 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

What's the deal with the season ticket refunds are the club legally entitled to offer them? That's not me saying I'd be taking one but it seems a bit off that we've not heard anything about it yet.

There will be absolutely no mention of it at all.  They will simply hope no other club mentions it either.

Not a clue, know a guy that works in the shop that has been doing some of the printing. That's what I was told.
Home kit is somewhat "retro" and the away kit is light blue, although that's already been confirmed on here.
If away strip is light blue right enough, , wonder what we planing on wearing when we play Montrose or Cove away ,, surely they not planning a 3rd strip,

23 minutes ago, steveffc said:

If away strip is light blue right enough, , wonder what we planing on wearing when we play Montrose or Cove away ,, surely they not planning a 3rd strip,

Maybe depends on how light the blue is, do Scotland not have a top that is light blue but its so light it looks almost white. We should always have white away tops for me anyway.