The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

I know it all needs sorted but I’m sick of reading about it just now. It’s the same posts over and over! 

Yeah I mean it's only the future of the club at stake. Let's get back to talking about this year's strips.

3 minutes ago, JimH said:

Sorry to butt into your football chat , but looking for an old programme to complete a specific project.

The one I'm after is from the Motherwell V Falkirk Scottish Cup tie at Fir Park in February 1991.

I am prepared to pay £25 for a copy in reasonable condition. 

If anyone has one they wish to sell please DM me.

Thanks

That was a cracking game 4 2 to Motherwell. Motherwell went on to win the cup but this game could've been won by either side for quite a while.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Sorry to butt into your football chat , but looking for an old programme to complete a specific project.
The one I'm after is from the Motherwell V Falkirk Scottish Cup tie at Fir Park in February 1991.
Thanks
Oh we don't talk football in here, so no worries

3 minutes ago, JimH said:

Thanks

haha4.gif.1dc27b456c64884273fae53dc64c77f0.gif

29 minutes ago, JimH said:

Thanks

Think I have it ....drop me a pm.

off topic from the signing chat, apologies...

Another great Walking Down Hope Street Podcast episode with Tony Parks.

Loved him as a player and he was a great listen...

No spoilers but his story of having to borrow a car for a reserve game that got him signed for Falkirk was one of those "what if" moments..

His appreciation of the Falkirk fans, resentment of Old firm fans from provincial towns not supporting their local team...and a little appreciation in that respect to our friends in Fife... 

Also his thoughts on Eammon Bannon!

Quite emotional ending to the podcast as I had no idea about his son, and it actually felt he was getting something from talking about it... Good work by all involved.

1 hour ago, fuzzydunlop said:

off topic from the signing chat, apologies...

Another great Walking Down Hope Street Podcast episode with Tony Parks.

Loved him as a player and he was a great listen...

No spoilers but his story of having to borrow a car for a reserve game that got him signed for Falkirk was one of those "what if" moments..

His appreciation of the Falkirk fans, resentment of Old firm fans from provincial towns not supporting their local team...and a little appreciation in that respect to our friends in Fife... 

Also his thoughts on Eammon Bannon!

Quite emotional ending to the podcast as I had no idea about his son, and it actually felt he was getting something from talking about it... Good work by all involved.

Agreed, another brilliant podcast from them! 

Very open and honest from Parks, was engaging throughout. 

29 - Tony Parks (buzzsprout.com)

3 hours ago, JimH said:

Thanks

I might have one - let me have a look.

Does that mean we're still waiting on Connolly and Kelly? Everyone else has been confirmed one was or another.

If it’s true we’re after Leon McCann, then I hope Kelly is only signed if we don’t get him. I wouldn’t want Kelly being signed and sitting on the bench as he’ll probably be on a good wage

10 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Does that mean we're still waiting on Connolly and Kelly? Everyone else has been confirmed one was or another.

Surely we can't be keeping Connolly and telfer. It's one thing gambling.on one permacrock but two is just crazy. Ben bloody hall. Jesus wept.

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Surely we can't be keeping Connolly and telfer. It's one thing gambling.on one permacrock but two is just crazy. Ben bloody hall. Jesus wept.

Utter shocker resigning him 

Edited by Back Post Misses

Mutch

Williamson.         MacKay            Ndaba.               Dixon

Hetherington.        Telfer

Morrison.             McGuffie.             Nesbitt

Paton

Delighted that Telfer will be here next season- he’s a player I’d be happy to built a team round in this league if he can stay fit.

Disappointed that Hall has been offered an extension as I don’t think he’s good enough. But hopefully he will only be emergency backup.

2 minutes ago, JustLuvinThepian said:

Mutch

Williamson.         MacKay            Ndaba.               Dixon

Hetherington.        Telfer

Morrison.             McGuffie.             Nesbitt

Paton

We will be 4-4-2 next season I think.