Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

Tam Scobie :lol:

Daily Record which obviously you take with a pinch of salt but they've most likely got the shortlist bit right. 
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/tommy-wright-set-motherwell-interview-23261594.amp
If Gary Holt has put his name forward, im available to suplly a glowing reference at any time.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
21 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:
Daily Record which obviously you take with a pinch of salt but they've most likely got the shortlist bit right. 
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/tommy-wright-set-motherwell-interview-23261594.amp

If Gary Holt has put his name forward, im available to suplly a glowing reference at any time.

Sorry Bairnardo that articles from January 2021. I appreciate the effort though.

Sorry Bairnardo that articles from January 2021. I appreciate the effort though.
Well, my availability stands. In fact, maybe il be proactive and start firing recommendations about

I actually have sympathy for whoever gets the job as they are on a hiding to nothing from the off. Highly unlikely we get someone with a proven track record so they have a job on their hands winning us over. No matter who gets it, we as a support are resigned to the fact that it's highly unlikely our board are going to get it right. Same with unknown players coming in, before they kick a ball we will have them branded as shite. It's not the supports fault it's just the way things are at our club just now. 

Had some time to marinate over the comments attributed to Gary Deans, and I have to say my mind is a bit blown....

Not just a "leak" from the club, but the actual chairman who.... Revealed a players medical issues which hadnt been made public, slated a player of the clubs ability, alerted the Scottish football world to the impending availability of a contracted player... Cant remember what else, but really.... This is quite mental isnt it. It shows where we are and how we are run as a club that we discussed the merits of what was said on here for a wee while and dodnt really step back and go "what the f**k is this guy playing at?"

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Had some time to marinate over the comments attributed to Gary Deans, and I have to say my mind is a bit blown....

Not just a "leak" from the club, but the actual chairman who.... Revealed a players medical issues which hadnt been made public, slated a player of the clubs ability, alerted the Scottish football world to the impending availability of a contracted player... Cant remember what else, but really.... This is quite mental isnt it. It shows where we are and how we are run as a club that we discussed the merits of what was said on here for a wee while and dodnt really step back and go "what the f**k is this guy playing at?"

I'm not convinced this conversation ever took place tbh. 

I'm not convinced this conversation ever took place tbh. 
There is that, and to be fair to CC52FFC, some way to go out if thats the case

3 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

The man just absolutely can't stand not being seen as important. Ego maniac.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

There is that, and to be fair to CC52FFC, some way to go out if thats the case emoji23.png

There were too many specific details for it not to be true. Also a few in the knows on here piped up backing the information when it was posted.

4 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

The man just absolutely can't stand not being seen as important. Ego maniac.

Yep, car and all the trimmings would heavily suggest that too.

Edited by Numbers_One_To_Eleven

47 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png jesus wept what the f**k is THAT?

I'd give him a good volley that's for sure.

Stopped buying The Herald years ago, that bullshit article proves I made the correct choice. Who gives a f**k what he is doing now.