The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Strips are vital to a team's performance.

1990/91- cracker. 1993/94 - Magnificent. 2015/16 - beauty in extremis.

On the other side, look at the limp, too much white 2009/10 number. Result, relegation. Or the close but no cigar 2019/20 one. Or the DISGUSTAN 20/21 abomination that was so bad I am actually glad we never won the league, because I would have been nauseous at such a dreadful affair being pictured collecting the trophy.

This is all science, you know.

The 2015 Cup Final white top with the gold is an absolute beauty, I still wear it.

37 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Would not say it’s 100% certain SA or MR will blindly follow the Rawlins if it came to an EGM. They both very much have they’re own minds.

They were very much behind the patrons bid even though it was going to dilute their share percentage even further.

Pretty confident Hetherington will become a fan’s favourite pretty quickly, gets stuck in and as much as he gets booked basically every week, his distribution is underrated and he’s been a crucial player for us over the last few years.
A big loss for us.

Williamson should be a good signing for you, he has already won League One twice so knows the league. As mentioned he can sometimes be slightly shaky defensively but is a real asset going forward. Should get assists for you. If you play a back five with wing backs I think that style suits him best with a bit extra cover behind him for him to bomb forward and join that attack.

4 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

60 days to the start of the new season.  It takes 60 days between a drinks can arriving at a recycling centre and it appearing back on the shelf in the supermarket.

Do you think if we dumped Alston, Hall and Francis there we could get one decent player back? 

Hang on... Francis is still here? 

1 hour ago, Hughsie said:

Sounds like it could be this in navy and white?

2020CB00-E64E-4631-82B6-9BCA7640FCC7.jpeg

I could actually cope with that if it was dark navy with white pinstripes, white shorts and red socks. Wouldn't be as bad as these tops with all these daft fecking designs all over the front.