The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Caractacus Potts
5 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

It's been a wild ride on this thread over the last two or three weeks. 

The undoubted highlight for me was Gary Deans mouthing off to someone while he was putting out the bins and the full conversation ending up transcribed on here, with the long standing account that posted it being vaporised about 6 hours later.

I agree. Think we should raise a glass tonight to CC52 FFC. Gone are the days where the source is revealed as the chairman himself. 

I’m amazed about the mystery over CCFC - was pretty obvious to me who it was (won’t say anything more, proper fan who just reported what deans told them. The real story there was deans blabbing that juicy juicy content to a fan. Fucking useless is Deans) 

Guest Caractacus Potts
7 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

I miss CC, lest we forget.

This is the best I can suggest as a tribute. Was a toss up between them or 10CC

2 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Certainly not, and far too much negativity, get behind the team for gods sake and buy a ST...

I'll buy a season ticket when your mob accepts the terms of the patrons bid, deal ?

Edited by Harry Kinnear

It seems to have always been the way, even prior the MC debacle gives us the cash but dont for a second think your getting a say in the running or decisions. they want the investment but not give anyone any say in the club as fanbase goes

20 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

It's been a wild ride on this thread over the last two or three weeks. 

The undoubted highlight for me was Gary Deans mouthing off to someone while he was putting out the bins and the full conversation ending up transcribed on here, with the long standing account that posted it being vaporised about 6 hours later.

Halcyon days.

What a fucking gang. A few new signings and a new head coach and I'm buzzing for the new season already. HWFG

Just now, FFC 1876 said:

So Mckay, Nesbitt, Dick, Hetherington, Jacobs and Williamson do we have any advances?

Jacobs, what have you got on Elaine Dickinson?

Guest Peter LaFleur
1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

So Mckay, Nesbitt, Dick, Hetherington, Jacobs and Williamson do we have any advances?

Jacobs just signed a two year deal with Morton so that’s one scored off.

Far too much negativity?We've just come 5th in league one FFS. Our club is being run by a coalition of a few clueless halfwits and some boy that lives thousands of miles away whose intentions arent clear but he certainly doesn't want anyone else to have a say in the running of a club he's only invested 300k in.  How could I not be positive?

10 minutes ago, Caractacus Potts said:

This is the best I can suggest as a tribute. Was a toss up between them or 10CC

Marvellous, many thanks for posting. Great ‘live’ version of a classic!

Certainly eased the mounting tension for me in  today’s trail. 

Guest Caractacus Potts
1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Far too much negativity?We've just come 5th in league one FFS. Our club is being run by a coalition of a few clueless halfwits and some boy that lives thousands of miles away whose intentions arent clear but he certainly doesn't want anyone else to have a say in the running of a club he's only invested 300k in.  How could I not be positive?

Have a word with yourself Shadwell. If you can’t be positive now then when will you ever be? 

Guest Caractacus Potts
1 minute ago, HonestAl said:

Marvellous, many thanks for posting. Great ‘live’ version of a classic!

Certainly eased the mounting tension for me in  today’s trail. 

It is a welcome break for a Friday night. Any other suggestions for CC52 tributes then let’s have them. We owe him that. Gone but not forgotten.